Chapter 14 - Tommy

I walked away from Wilbur after he set me off to find Tubbo, well, it was just a suggestion actually.

I wanted to talk to him anyway and have a little bit of a trip of adventure to somewhere where I find very special to myself.

I see Tubbo by Eret where they examine a beehive in a tree. Don't know why they're so close to it, I'd honestly run away. Bee's sting and it hurts like hell!- BY a whole lot!

"Tubbo! And Eret, hello." I say.

Tubbo turned around and smiled, "Hey Tommy! What's up?"

"Sapnap, George, and this other guy came to visit us again! They are really annoying me, especially Sapnap and coming up with Geroge as well. I feel like they are planning something and I don't like it one bit."

Tubbo's smile disappeared and turned into a frown, "It is odd that they visit. I'm pretty sure they're not welcome here-"

"Their not," I cut off Tubbo just to answer his unsure comment. I noticed Eret just standing there and not speaking up about anything.

Speaking of Odd, Eret is acting very, very odd recently. He's always heading off somewhere and tells absolutely no one about it and if someone does ask, he tells us he's going for supplies--unlikely story because I beg to differ.

I looked at Eret and said, "Why're you acting all quiet, huh? Haven't you got a say in all this?"

"I just wouldn't be talking out loud about this type of situation we are in.

If the people find out we are not in a safe spot, they will leave us and everything we worked hard for, everything we rose from the ground to have a say, we will have nothing and we will lose, Tommy."

"Stop being all serious, Eret. It's very unsettling and I think you should smile more, right Tubbo?"

Tubbo walks over closer to me so that we are both facing Eret, "Yes! Smile more Eret! It's actually very fun, to be honest.

If you're gonna be sad all the time, think about it, it's not very worth it.

You're sorta just in one mindset of a very dark place and you think you can't get out but you can, trust me! Even your eyes smile!" Tubbo's smile was brought back on his face again.

We can't even see Eret's eyes anyways. He's always hiding them beneath some dark shade glasses and it's very strange for my liking. "...Tubbo--Eye's don't...smile..?"

"Of course! Smiling brings happiness to others." Eret spoke, with a smile on his face, with the bright shining sun lumiating onto his face. Everything about that seemed fake, I thought.

I tugged on Tubbo's sleeve, making him look at me, "The reason I came here Tubbo is because I wanted to show you a place. I've been thinking about it a lot recently so I thought I'd bring you along."

"Sure! Why not."

I started to guide Tubbo in the direction of where we were going but Eret spoke out and asked, "Where are you boys going?"

I sighed to myself and stared at Eret, "We're going to my home."

"You're home? Isn't that on the borders of Dream's land?"

"Yes,"

"But you're wanted there-If someone or even himself finds you there, they will take you in and I don't think they take kindly to prisoners there no matter their age."

Back during my stay at Dream's castle, the very night before I escaped with Tubbo, Jack, and Wilbur, I stole something from Dream.

Something that he cared too much for and now that I have them, from my knowledge, he will never sleep until he finds me and takes back what I robbed of him.