Chapter 3 - Tommy

The Prologue that I wrote is after the Dream War and takes place right before The Elections.

The Dialogue was from Tommy and Tubbos twitch stream and is now on their VODS on youtube.

I was hiding away from above where everyone else was at, in the open. As the speaker talked to the citizens, my eyes drifted up to the clear blue sky. Birds flew by in peace and chirped as if nothing in the next few minutes will happen. Something bad.

The fact that I had no choice to be here and watch as the land crumbles beneath me, makes me be ashamed of myself.

I've been trying my best to keep it from happening but death scares me even if it was a slow death so I wouldn't half  blame myself.

I never expected my life to reach to this point, the end, at least, the end of a country. At this time, life is really all about surviving.

Not so much a new topic to me, I've been doing this since my mother died a horrible death.

With a man by my side, with a friend at a higher risk, with people not knowing their- our land will be blown up to smithereens, the clock is ticking.

I look at the man that I looked up to, someone who I consider a brother, turn into someone else. Something else.

I can't bring myself to look him in the eyes because whenever I do, they give off a sinister arua and I get a sick feeling in my stomach.

I haven't seen him smile genuinely in awhile since all have been lost during what everyones calling, A New Era.

I look at my friend from the stage and seem him up there on the podium, speaking, announcing but no one notices the shaky movements he makes and the sweat trailing down his forehead.

I peek above the wall on the rooftop to see the people sitting down in chairs and paying attention intenley.

My heart starts to feel hurt and slowly thump as the noise reaches my ears loudly. My breath suddenly became short and shaggy and I bring my hand up to my chest to grip at my dirty red and white shirt.

"I-I don't think this is a good idea-" I start to say but get cut off.

"Not a good idea? This is a brilliant idea, Tommy! If we can't get L'manburg and it's land back then no one, no one, can have it. Come on, Tommy. You know you want this."

I turn around and slide down to the floor against the small wall and averted my eyes towards the man. I gave him a glare and said, "Can you please stop repeating my name? If this is what you want then... go ahead, Wilbur."

He smiled down at me, a different kind of smile, and looked over the edge of the roof to spot my friend, the people, a reflection of someone he is opposed of.

The plan is to wait for the signal when a certain part of the speech is said outloud to thousands of people.

I was so confident in stoping Wilbur but I gave up to convince him that this isn't the way. It seems that his mind took over his heart and I have no way of stopping him.

He will keep going even if someone steps in his way.

I haven't fully given up, things just happened to go by so fast.

I only took a step back because Wilbur had gotten Dream on his side and I know better than to not mess around, sort of.

My mind hasn't wrapped around the fact that they are both actually working together.