Chaptor 9

You look up at him with a weak smile as you slowly make your way to the door, using ever surface to brace yourself. Loki look concerned, he didn't think you would have this much trouble walking. With a blink of an eye Loki scooped you up in his arms and started walking to the training room. Your face went bright red "Loki!" You said quickly "I- I can walk, you really don't-" you were cut off
"Nonsense Y/n, if I let you walk the whole way we would be in this hallway for ages" Loki said as he gently carried you though the kingdom. You couldn't hid the smile on your face, you tried not to think much knowing Loki would hear every word. His stupid powers make thing so difficult sometimes. "I don't think my powers are "stupid" I think they come in handy," he smiled knowing you were thinking about his mind reading ability "what about you? Don't you like your powers?"

You panicked, only Thor knows you have powers. "When the battle broke out, I saw a sword appear in your hand. It came from thin air." Loki said calmly. He gently put you down as he opened the door to the training room. It was massive, weapons lined the back wall. There was a large foam mat on the floor and a few first aid kits that laid under the few benches.

"Y/n? What exactly are your powers?" You looked to the floor. Can I trust him? Will he use this information as black mail? You started to shake and your breath became short and heavy.
"You don't have to tell me, I understand."
Loki sounded hurt, he read your thought again. Though out the therapy he was quite and only said a few instructions.

After a few painful stretches he helped stand up. "That's all we can really do for today," Loki said quietly "feel any different," he didn't make eye contact. This made you feel horrible.

|Y/n POV|
What did I do? We were finally getting comfortable being around each other and now we are back to square one.
"My back hurts a lot. Especially were I got stabbed." You said bluntly. Of course I don't feel different. He came closer and picked you up this time it wasn't so pleasant. He wasn't as careful and he didn't even look at you.
What's his deal! Was it my mini panic attack? Wait, he read my thoughts didn't he.
"Loki?" You spoke quietly. He didn't respond
"I will tell you about my powers... but- but you can't anyone.." I looked up to see if his mood changed at all but he's face was still stone cold.

|Normal POV|
He set you down in your room and turned to the door. "You don't have to share anything you don't want to Y/n" his tone was firm and cold.
"If you come by tomorrow we can talk about it, I trust you Loki." You look to see his expression which looked bitter.
"But when I asked you, you couldn't trust me, you thought I would black mail you! What kind of person do you think I am!" Loki shouted. You fell onto your bed, which hurt horribly but you were to scared to notice. Loki saw your fearful expression and quickly let your room not wanting to make things worse.

Sorry for the short chapter I promise the 10th chapter will be longer and full of new information. Stay tuned guys💚