Chapter 12

"Lady Y/N," a booming voice shook you from your slumber "Lady Y/N? Are you awake?"
"I am now...." you grumbled while rubbing your eyes. You remembered everything that had happened the night before. Like, the fact Thor told on you! "Hey Thor come here I got to tell you something," you smirked "it's a secret." He looked very confused but he stepped closer to you. "Closer..." he takes a few more steps. You yank his ear "HOW COULD YOU TELL ON ME!"

Thor yanked his head back and held his ear "What was that for? I didn't tell on you!" You glared at him, "oh yeah, then why did Loki say that YOU told him that I had feeling for him," Thor looked dumbfounded "You were drunk, of course you don't remember." You let out a loud sigh.

"Y/n I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. To make it up to you would you like to join me for breakfast?" He seemed sorry enough and you were kinda hungry. You slowly slid out of bed,  your back was doing a lot better then before but still in quite a bit of pain. You almost forgot you were in an oversized shirt and some loose pajama pants. "Let me put on something more presentable and I'll join you in the dinning hall." You thought for a second "Thor what exactly is presentable for me to wear?" He pointed at the dresser that you never opened (you didn't want to snoop around) "That should have some clothes for you, Mother had the maids put some clothes in there for you."

You nodded as Thor left the room. You slowly made your way to the dresser and slowly opened the doors. A few nice dresses where hang up, but the dress in the far left caught your eye. It was a lovely emerald green with a black waist line, but it was more of a ball gown then an everyday dress. You settle on a (fav color) Halter maxi dress. You slip it on and looking in the mirror, it look amazing. You slowly made it out of your room to meet up with Thor who was standing at the end of the hall.

Walking has gotten a lot better and the wound is almost fully healed, you just walk slow so the wound doesn't rip open. "Sooo what did he say?" Thor looked down at your glowing face. "Loki? If I'm being honest I don't remember much of that night," He chuckled "you really like him that much?" You looked down "I don't even know him that well, but like I do? It's complicated." You guys continued to walk to the kitchen where there was muffins waiting for you.

You guys ate and laughed, "ok I forgive you," you said before you finished your muffin. Thor laughed "thank gods I would hate to lose a friend like you Lady Y/N. Do you need help back to your room or do you remember where it is?" You chuckled "I think I got it, thanks again for breakfast Thor!" You said before walking back to your room

~~~~

|Y/n Pov|
I was reading a book when a soft knock was heard at the door. "Come in!" Confused on who it could be. Loki poked his head in the door "you ready for our lunch date?" Did he just say date? Maybe I'm thinking to much into it, "yep!" I quickly but carefully hoped off the bed and followed him out. I noticed we weren't going to the kitchen "I think we passed the kitchen." Loki smirked "we aren't going to the kitchen" then where the hell are we going! After a while we were outside!
Ok now I'm confused I thought we were going to lunch. "And here we are!" I look around to see beautiful flowers and plants, and cute picnic set up. "Wow Loki this is.... Beautiful" I said before taking a seat on the blanket. "Thank you, I figured you would like a change of scenery. I can see you found the dresses that was in the dresser. You look lovely." I blushed so hard "o-oh thanks, I figured if I'm feeling better I could at least blend in here." Loki chuckled before sipping his tea. I couldn't help but look around at this beautiful garden

|Normal pov|
A few minutes have pass of just small talk and awkward silence. "So umm about what Thor said..." You didn't make eye contact with Loki "You're very attractive and when I first saw you, I don't know... but I understand that I'm just a stupid chick who has no-" Loki placed his hand on your cheek and pressed his lips against yours. You were surprised but you kissed back. 

Loki broke the kiss and looked deep into your eyes. "Y/n you are not stupid, there isn't anyone like you on Asgard. You have shown me nothing but kindness, even when I was not so kind. No one here is like that."

"Loki I really like you, but I feel like I barley know you. Like your backstory and your favorite food or animal." Loki chuckled "Well you told me what I wanted to know I guess it's only fair if I do the same."

Happy Valentine's Day! I tried really hard to get this chapter out for Valentine's Day. Hope you enjoy