Chapter 13

"Well what do you wanna know?" Loki questioned before he sipped his tea.  "Well what's your favorite color? Or tea? Or umm animal?" You questioned nervously.
"Well I've always favored green, my mother said it looks good on me. I don't have a favorite tea but on a day like this I enjoy fruit teas. I find snakes amusing, considering Thor enjoys them it easy to prank him." You and Loki laughed.

"So... hypothetically if we were to start I don't know dating wouldn't you think that would draw attention to me...?" You chuckled nervously. Loki seemed confused, is she embarrassed of me? "Well if we were to "hypothetical" start dating, I would make sure all of Asgard knows you are mine." His voice was so soothing. His words made you blush. "What about your dad? Wouldn't he-"
"He is NOT my father!" Loki snapped " besides he would have no say in banishing you, I would never let that happen. I'm almost certain my mother wouldn't allow it either."

|Loki's POV|
I have never seen anyone like her, her beautiful e/c eye's and her perfect smile.
"Y/n, would you like to accompany me at the library?" That was stupid! Really "accompany me?" Good gods, why am I always so nervous around her. Her giggle... so sweet and innocent.
"I would love too." I helped her stand up, she's still very delicate. She grabbed my softly as we walked, her head rested on my shoulder.

Whenever I'm with her I feel..... adventurous and excited. Like a young boy, that sound foolish doesn't it. How she makes me feel is hard to describe.

|Normal POV|
You two reached the library and were looking through the many rows of books.
"Personally I enjoy romantic story's," you nudged Loki. He chuckled "I enjoy many kinds of books such as mystery and poetry, occasionally I indulge in some astronomy."

You looked though the many books until you found one that seemed interesting, unfortunately it was on a shelf out of your reach. Loki chuckled as you stood on your tip toes trying to reach it. "Allow me," Loki said before he wrapped his hands on your waist and lifted you to the shelf. "Loki!" You giggled trying to hid your blushing face.

Unexpectedly the library doors open and who else but Frigga entered. "Loki I knew I-" Frigga had a big grin on her face. Loki immediately yet gently set you down. "Am I intruding on something?" She questioned still smirking. You wanted to vanish, and from the looks of it Loki did to. You felt Loki grab your hand, "sorry mother." Frigga eyes widened "Loki don't you-" and with that Loki and you teleported. "That boy is in tremendous trouble." Frigga scoffed "but him and y/n seem to be pulling things off pretty well."

You gasp as everything changed around you.
"My apologies Y/n, I didn't want my mother gushing over... well umm us."
You seemed confused "I'm sure she has seen you with plenty of girls, I mean you are the prince of Asgard." There was a brief awkward silence "I'm flattered you think lady's actually pay attention to me, but I was never the popular sibling. Thor got all the girls, fame, and glory. I've been know as Thor's brother for most of my life. So mother seeing me with someone other than Thor and his friends she get very emotional."

Your heart shattered, you quickly wrapped your arms around Loki. "You are more then just Thor's brother. Those girls don't know what they are missing out on." You look up and gaze into Loki's eyes. He wraps his arm our your waist and pulls you closer. He places his hand on your cheek and pulls you into a kiss. You felt butterfly in your stomach and your heart was racing. You kissed him back, his lips were soft and gentle. You broke the kiss and looked around "so where exactly are we?" Loki chuckled "this would be my room."

Sorry for the late update, had to catch up on school. Hope you enjoy! Chapter 14 coming to you soon 💚🐍🖤