Chapter 20

The sun peaked through the curtains and shined over Loki's face. He slowly woke up to see you laying on top of him. Loki pressed a light kiss on the top of your head as his finger tips ran up and down your back.

You slowly woke up to Loki humming a song you've never heard before. You noticed you two were still on the couch, and you are laying on top of him!

"Good morning love." Loki's soothing voice echoed in your head. You cuddled your head into his chest and let out a light relaxing sigh.

"Good morning Loki," you yawned "are you hungry?" You were about to get up but Loki wrapped his arms around you.
"Just 5 more minutes" he grumbled. You couldn't help but smile as you snuggled back into his chest.

A loud bang was heard at the door. Loki's face dropped as he slowly sat up, still holding you in his arms. "Who is that! It's to early for this!" Loki complained. He placed you on the couch as he stormed over to the door. He used his magic to slick his hair back and make himself look more awake. Loki swung the door open only to be blinded by the bright outdoors.

"Brother, you are to be seen at home," Thor peaked past Loki and waved at you. "Y/n may I come in?" You waved back and nodded your head. Before Thor could get a foot in the door way Loki blocked him with his body. He shot a deadly glare at Thor.

"Why would you need to come in?" Loki's voice was harsh and rude. You get up from the couch and walked over to Loki. You give Loki a soft kiss on the cheek. "He's fine Loki, go see why you're needed at home."

Loki nudged Thor out of the way as he made his way to the castle. "Sorry Thor, he's been pretty protective since last night." You stepped aside to let Thor in. You both made your way to the couch. You noticed Thor looked nervous, this was odd for him considering he always wore a happy or brave face. You took a deep breath."Out with it, what's going on." You said sternly. Thor tried not to make eye contact.

"I'm afraid Odin is on to you, he has no record of you. As king he has flies of his people, such as birth certificates and what not. He had realized you don't have one. When I welcomed you to Asgard I did not know of this, otherwise I would have made one. He is questioning Loki as we speak. Lucky for us Loki isn't aware that you are not from here."

You rubbed the back of your neck "well...." Thor faced palmed "what all did you tell him?"
You gave Thor an awkward blank stare. That was enough for him to get the hint.

"Oh well, Loki isn't much for telling the truth to Odin anyway. Loki would also do anything to protect you." Thor got up from the couch. He put his hand out to help you up. Nervously you grabbed his hand before being lifted from the couch.

"Where are we going?" You asked. Thor made his way to the door "To see Odin..." your eyes widened knowing this visit isn't going to be pleasant. You didn't expect to see him so soon. Odin makes suck a big deal out of nothing.

As you walked you shot death glares at Thor.
"Lady Y/n, please don't be angry with me. I'm trying everything in my power to calm Odin down. I will not let him hurt you or throw you in prison." You didn't even think about that.

Odin can throw you in prison for dishonesty towards him. In order to live here you had to lie. You look at the floor. If he really wanted to he can banish you.

"I wonder how Loki is doing." Thor looked down at you. You couldn't imagine how heated and annoyed Loki must be right now. Odin must be drilling Loki for answers. You started to walk faster. You had to be there before Loki started attacking Odin

"Lady Y/N, slow down." Thor started walking faster trying to catch up. You didn't look at him "I want to get this over with." Thor sighed as he noticed you wiping your face. He could only imagine the anxiety and stress you're feeling. None of you knew what Odin had in store.

You held your chin up high as you walked into the thrown room. Thor follow shortly behind you. You glance at Loki who was clearly pissed.  Loki was glaring at Odin with his arms folded. You stood in front of Odins thrown give him a slight bow, glaring at him the entire time.

"You wanted to see me." You wore a brave face.

"Y/n not only have you embarrassed this family at the ball-" Loki cut him off
"She didn't do-" Odin hit the sides of his thrown with this fist causing a loud thud eco through the room.

"SILENCE," Odin screamed "Y/n! You have embarrassed this kingdom at the ball! You have costed us an ally. I checked your file only to discover you don't have one. The battle at the dance show it's been reported you pulled out a sword. How would you have time to grab a sword and were would it have come from? Simple peasant don't know magic! So Y/n speak the truth!"

Loki's face turned bright red in anger. He was about to scream at Odin but you took a deep sigh.

"Odin, I am not an Asgardian. My planet was destroyed and I was one of the few survivors. Thor was kind enough to offer me a place to stay. I learned magic from my home planet, I was supposed to be a warrior but sadly that goal was never achieved. I never meant to lie to you, I never wanted to cause trouble! I'm willing to except any punishment you see fits." You got down on one knee and bowed your head.

"If it's pity you seek you won't get any from me Y/n. Thor my own son, how dare you lie to me. I have been unaware of this for years! Do I look like a mockery to you!" Odin pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

You slowly rise from your kneel, you felt Loki place a hand on your lower back. Even though you were about to face an unknown punishment, Loki's hand made you feel safe. You glanced at Loki only to see he was staring at you. He wore a brave face but his eyes showed true fear.

"Father if I my," Thor spoke up only to be silenced by a glare. Odin stood from his throw.

"Y/n for your crimes I have no choices but to banish you from Asgard." Odins voice was very calm.

You felt a huge lump in your throat as tears welled in your eyes. Your body started to shake. Loki must have noticed as he pulled you closer.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Loki screamed "You may be cruel but you do not have the right to do this to my love! I command you to change your mind." Odins face didn't change, he was still extremely calm.

Lokis dangers appeared in his hands. Thor quickly grabbed Loki's wrists and shook his head.

"You have no authority over my decision, you are still a child Loki. You have no right to raise your voice at me. She is a simple crush Loki, and based on her behavior she isn't a good roll model for you."

"Odin without Asgard where will I go?" Your voice cracked while tears streamed down your face.

"I banish you to Midgard.."

(ITS FINALLY HERE! Sorry again about the long wait! I wanted to thank all of you for 11.5k reads! Fully blew my mind! I love you all! I promise you more is coming! 💚🐍💚)