Chapter 4

You wake up earlier then usual, you have early rehearsals before the big performance. You were in the middle of packing your dance bag when you heard a knock on the door.
"Coming!" You yelled as you walk to the door. "Who is here this early?" You questioned as you opened the door.
"Good morning Y/n" Loki greeted. "Oh, hey Loki what's going on? Is everything ok?" You had no idea why he's here, what if something happened to Thor!
"I can assure you everything is fine, Queen Frigga wanted me to inform you that you are welcome to join us for dinner and the ball after your performance." Your jaw dropped. You were going to eat at a table full of gods.

"Of course I would love to come," you smiled "but if I may ask, why did she make you the Messenger?" You nervously chuckled not wanted to make him feel unwanted.
"Well it was originally supposed to be Thor but he planned on telling you after your performance, mother wanted you to be prepared but Thor was a bit busy so she had me come." You looked at his eyes and noticed he had mixed emotions about your question. It seemed like he didn't know if you didn't want him there or you were annoyed with him being there.

"Well I enjoyed the change, we should talk about that book you love so much sometime. I mean if you want." You didn't know why you were so nervous. It's just a good looking prince standing at your door with his long raven hair and beautiful blue eyes. You tried to clear your mind. You don't even know him that well. He doesn't even know you, and he probably doesn't want to. You look up at him as your mind raced.

Loki nodded "Well I best be going you have a performance to get to." He quickly started to walk away. He was actually there, no holograms or copy's it was really him. You closed you door and continued getting your things together.

| Loki's POV |
Did she mean that? She said she enjoyed the change, what does that mean? Did she actually enjoy seeing me or was it just to be nice. She also mentioned something about a book, I was distracted trying to read her face. I wanted to know what she was think, if she was annoyed or upset. Her eyes, her amazing e/c eyes seemed so full of life. She was so nervous, was I really that intimidating? Did she see the monster I am? 

I was to wrapped up in my thoughts I was back at home faster then I thought. "BROTHER!" The big idiot yelled "come celebrate with us" he was with his friends and Odin. "Hard pass" I continued to make my way to my room. I plan to stay there until Y/n performance. That's all Mother has asked for me and I don't want to disappoint her or seem rude to Y/n

| normal POV |
You rushed out the door to the large outdoor stage. You noticed all the dancer were already there. Your dance teacher gave you a cold dirty look. "You're late!" The dancers were all stretching so you quickly joined them. "Alright from the top, Y/n don't worry about the flip right now. I don't want to spoil the main trick." You guys we're open for the village to see so it made sense. You guys practiced for a while until it was 30 minutes before show time. The teacher was nice enough to let the team have a break before there big moment. You took a sip of your water as you saw some towns people take there seats. You started getting nervous like you do before every show. You fixed your costume and checked your makeup to make sure you where 100% percent ready.

You checked the time "10 minutes before show time" you mumbled. You looked over at the audience to see Odin and Frigga in there seats. No sign of Thor or Loki which was odd. Thor never missed one of your dances. "Oh I see him! He's walking out of the garden!" You looked over to see two dancers waving to someone. You lean to see what the commotion was about, it was Thor and Loki. You took a breath of relief, Thor was the one who suggested you try out for the team and you didn't want him missing one of your shows. "Places lady's!" Your teacher loudly whispered.  Everyone quickly took there places and waited for the music to start. Thor gave you a thumbs up which made you smile. Once the music started the dance began and was going smoothly. Three dancers grouped up around you getting ready to throw you in the air. You took a deep breath as they lifted you off the ground and into the air. You did your flip when all of a sudden a loud explosion was heard close by. All the towns people and dancers ran for cover. you noticed the dancers were no longer going to catch you so you braced yourself. You heard people screaming and guards yelling orders. As you fell you felt as someone caught you. You look to see Loki was holding you bridle style. " Y/n are you alright!" Loki yelled trying to make sure you could hear him over the yelling and screaming. You nodded as he set you down. You were still in complete shock, he just keeps surprising you.

(Hope you guys enjoyed this, sorry it took so long, thoughts so far?)