Chapter 2

You were casually walking home when you got the sudden feeling like you were being watched. Naturally you quicken your pace. You kept looking behind you making sure no one was following you. As soon as you turned your head you walking right into someone. You quickly backed up to see who it was, and to your surprise it was Loki. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Loki" you gave him a quick bow. He is a prince after all. You and Thor were friends so you don't feel the need to bow with him. But Loki was different you never talk to him or hung out with him. He seem to isolate himself more often then not. This made you extremely nervous. "It isn't safe to walk this late all alone" he said coldly.

"No disrespect but aren't you walking alone as well?" You quickly realized what you said and instantly regretted it. "I'm just enjoying a late night walk, as for you I suggest you head home" you breathed a sigh of relief. "That's where I'm headed actually. But I'll be on my way" you quickly walked away from the tall god.

|Loki pov|
It's a nice night for a walk, I enjoy how quiet Asgard is during the night. Everything was going fine until I noticed a young maiden... alone. As quite as Asgard is there are still problems with thieves and kidnapping. She was walking fairly quickly in my directions. I figured maybe she was running from someone? So I stood there waiting to see what was going on. Maybe she wanted to talk to me or report something she saw.

By the time I got out of my head I felt her run into me. Her eyes seemed so fearful, is she ok? Do I look scary? Is there something wrong with me? She quickly apologized and seemed uncomfortable. A few words later she was gone. For some reason she looked familiar. I tired not to think much of it and continued my walk. I then realize she was the dancer my ignorant brother hangs out with from time to time.

|Normal POV |
Y/n finally found her way home. Quickly unlocking the door and stepping inside only to step on a pice of paper. Someone must have slipped a note under your door. You rolled your eyed knowing exactly what it was about. "Another threatening note I'm guessing" you mumbled to yourself as you picked it up. You opened the folded pice of paper. It read,
"back off my man Y/n! You don't deserve a man like Thor. Don't worry though I found a roach that would love your hand in marriage"

This made you chuckle, you seem to laugh off pain. You hated getting these notes but you couldn't really do anything about them. Now that you think of it all the girls are in love with Thor, there is no talk over Loki. He's a very handsome man, at least you thought so. A bit intimidating but still good looking.

After you showered you got ready for bed. "Another long day of practice tomorrow, can't wait" you mumbled sarcastically. You checked the clock it was later than you thought. You jump into you small twin sized bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.