Chapter 6

You woke up the next morning still in a lot of pain. There was a knock at your door, "who is it?" You would have said come in but you didn't want Loki walking in. "It's Thor, May I come in Lady Y/n?" A sigh of relief left your lips "yeah, come in" he slowly opened the door. "How are you feeling?" He had a concern look on his face. "I'm ok." You gave him a weak smile. He noticed the bowl of soup on your desk. "Did you not like the soup?" You didn't get to try it "oh sorry I didn't even try it, I just wasn't in the mood to eat," you were to angry to eat. "To much pain?" Thor raised an eyebrow. "More like to angry to eat."

"Oh?" He question. "Loki came in last night with the soup and books, then he asks me who I am and calls me a peasant. He mocked my house and continued to question me." You felt the anger boil as you talked about it. Thor's brows lowered in anger. "Did you tell him?" You looked up at Thor "no I don't trust him. He might report to Odin and who knows what will happen to me." Thor nodded. He still looked angry "I'll be sure to have a talk with my brother. While I'm out is there anything you need?" You smiled at Thor, "Let me guess, a note book and a pencil" you laughed and nodded. Thor left, "I hope he goes easy on him..." you thought.

~~~~~~~

You couldn't lay in this bed anymore, you had to get up and move. You slowly sat on the edge of the bed. You grabbed the bed frame and stood up. The pain was horrible but you wanted to sit by the window. You reached for a chair and used it to help you walk. Once you reached to window you admire the view for a few minutes until there was a knock on the door. "Come in." You called not moving your eyes from the view. The door opened slowly, and you heard the person clear there throat. You turn to see Loki in the door way with your notebook and pencil. "Thor told me I should come by," you look back at the window not saying a word. Loki sighed as he set the items on the desk. "I also wanted to apologize, I shouldn't have asked such personal questions." Loki sounded like he had never apologized in his life. You look at his crystal blue eyes, he looked sorry. " it's fine, I shouldn't have yelled at you." There was an awkward silence. "How did you get to the window.... If you don't mind me asking." Loki didn't want to make the same mistake. You chuckled "I used this chair to help me push the weight off my back, so I pushed it while I walked over." Loki nodded still confused why she went through all that trouble. "If you wanted assistance you could have asked for help." You wanted to get back in bed but you didn't want to ask Loki for help. "Would you like some assistance back in bed?"

He can't read minds can he? It was hard enough getting over here. "That would be nice but you don't have to, I got it." You slowly stood up, gridding you teeth from the pain. Loki walked over and scooped you up bridle style. Your face went pink as he carried you across the room. He gently places you on the bed not wanting to cause any damage to the healing wound. "Th-Thank you, Loki you didn't have to." He gave a sly smile "the faster you heal the faster you can go home." He teased. "Haha very funny." He chuckled at your response as he open the door. "Umm Loki," he turns to look at you "thanks again." He nodded "your very welcome Y/n."

|Y/N POV|
That was weird... but a good weird. He just scooped me up like I was weightless. And that sly smile, he was being so sweet. No.. this is not happening. I'm not falling for a prince, remember I'm just an everyday peasant to him. Nothing more....
I  grab my notebook, and start sketching random thing in my head. It was relaxing and took my mind off the pain.