Chapter 14

You looked around in amazement, his room was so neat and organized. By his window hung beautiful emerald green curtains with light gold sparkles when the light hit it. His bed was huge, with black pillow cases and dark green sheets it look very fitting for the god of mischief. You saw the work out equipment Thor told you about next to three large book cases full of books. You look back at Loki who hasn't taken his gaze off you. He had his devilish smirk on his face, "what are you smiling about?" You folded your arms and tried to look like you didn't care. Loki wrapped his arm around your waist and lightly pinched your chin between his thumb and pointer finger forcing you to look into his eyes.

"Y/N, I have never met someone who makes me feel this way. I can't even put into words how within these past weeks I've felt. You gave me something to look forward to everyday." Your heart practically exploded, his grip around you waist because tighter and pulled you in closer. His hand traveled from you chin down to your waist, you couldn't help but wrap your arms around his neck. You stood on your toes and kissed his lips, he leaned down so you don't have to try so hard to reach him. You felt him softly nip your bottom lip, you smiled which caused him to smile. He slowly broke the kiss once he heard foot steps getting closer. "That sounds like Thor, hold on" you saw a soft green light before you heard a loud knock.

"Loki! Open this door!" Loki slowly walked over and cracked the door open. Thor pushed door causing Loki to stumble back, "Mother is highly disappointed in you!" Thor folded his arms before continuing "why would you be so disrespectful and vanish as she's talking to you!" You had noticed Thor hasn't even acknowledged you were there. "She was going to embarrass me, she always makes a big deal out of me talking to anyone." Loki turned and gave you a light smile. Of course you smiled back but you still don't understand why Thor didn't even glance over at you. "Who are smiling at! Mother requests to see you!" Thor said angered, guess he's a big mamas boy or something. You watch as Thor leaves and you see the same soft green glow. "Sorry Y/n but I must see my mother." Loki didn't see why Thor was so mad. It wasn't like he did anything terrible. You soon figured out Loki must have made you invisible, but why? Probably because Thor would have been a mad I was in the room or maybe be like his mother an gush over it.

You stood awkwardly in Loki's room, he wasn't there so it felt odd to be there alone. You slowly ponder the halls trying to find your way back to your room. Hopefully he isn't in to much trouble.

| Frigga POV |
MY BABY BOY! I'm so happy for him, I'm so glad he picked someone so sweet and not some venomous snake of a girl. I always hear about her from Thor, they have been friends for a while. It's like she's from another planet! No one in Asgard see Loki the way she does.

Ok I have to be angry, he vanished while I was talking to him! "You wished to see me mother.." he had is puppy dog eyes. Nice try boy. "Care to explain why you were so disrespectful and vanished while I was talking to you?" I folded my arms and looked up at him. Considering he was so tall. "I didn't want you to gush over me helping Y/N with getting a book," I raised an eyebrow
"all I did was help her reach a book, nothing serious" he rolled his eyes. I know for a fact he is lying to me.

"You would have just grabbed it for her. You, my dear, grabbed her hips and lifted off the ground." He knew I was right, as usual. I could tell he was trying to find some sort of an excuse. "Loki dear, I wanted to tell you I'm throwing a ball in a few days time. I want you to bring Y/N. How is her back?" I knew the spell I casted would help but I'm not sure how well. "She is doing a lot better, almost to the point where Odin is going to send her home." He looked a little sad and worried but I could tell he didn't want me to know that. "Well if you ask your fath- if you ask Odin maybe he will let her stay a while longer, maybe forever if you two become a thing." His cute little face turned a little pink. He really likes this woman.

"So you're not angry?" He questioned, I laughed "A little but I'm more so happy for you! My sweet little baby boy" I gave him a hug and kiss his cheek. Of course he rolled his eyes to my affection. "Then why did Thor sound so angry?" I giggled at his question. "I told Thor to sound mad because every time you are sent to me when you are in trouble you put on your cute little puppy dog eyes." I pinch his cheek as he swatted at my hand. I giggled and stepped back. "Now go ask Y/N to the ball," I said as I pointed to the door.

HELLO my beautiful readers! How do like the story so far, any fed back is welcome as long as it's not straight up hate. Thanks for reading! 💚🐍💚 part 15 coming soon