Chapter 21

"MIDGARD!" Loki screamed "ARE YOU SERIOUS!"

"You boy, will not raise your voice at me. Y/n I hear by banish you to Midgard!"

You look at Loki with sad eyes, you ran over and gave him a tight hug. You felt Loki wrap his arms tightly around your waist. You look up and noticed Loki didn't take his eyes off Odin.

"I expect you to head over to Heimdall Immediately." Odins tone was stone cold.

"Odin I think you're being a little harsh." Thor tried to make things better but Loki interrupted.

"If Y/n goes I'm going with her!" You pushed Loki away in a panic.

"Loki you can't....."

"So be it." Odin said calmly "Thor take them to Heimdall."

All three of you slowly made your way out of the thrown room. It was quite and slightly awkward, Loki held your hand tight. He seemed oddly calm about this, he's leaving everything he's even known. How does he not care?

"Brother, perhaps you can reconsider your decision.." Thor said quietly.

Loki shot him a death glare, "so I can leave her alone in Midgard. You know the things that happen down there! I'm not leaving her side."

You look up at Loki with a weak smile. You were happy you didn't have to do this alone, but you couldn't help feel bad.

You stopped once came close to the rainbow bridge. Loki took a step and noticed you didn't follow. "What's wrong?" You loosen your grip as Loki's hand fell out of yours.

"I wanted to take one more good look before I go." You look back at the large golden castle with small lights below it. You felt a lump in your throat as you held back tears.

"Alright let's do this." You rush over and grab Loki's hand, who was half way down the bridge by now. Thor stood next to Heimdall with a look of concern and worry.
"Until we meet again brother." Loki said with a smirk on his face.

And with that Heimdall sent you two to Midgard. You looked around as you guys traveled swiftly to earth. Loki pulled you closer as he noticed you both were close to arriving. You shut your eyes tight a little nervous of where you would end up.

The two of you crash onto an ally way. The smell of garbage and mold filled the air. Loki quickly gets you on your feet. He looks around and let's out a huff.

"Out of all places they throw us into an ally way, let's get out of here. This is not place for a treasure like you." Loki walks down the ally way onto a busy side walk. You follow quickly behind him. It's been a long time since you were on earth. Loki walked fast and you struggled to follow behind.

You bumped into someone and quickly apologized but they didn't seem to care. You look ahead of you and noticed you couldn't find Loki.

|Loki POV|
I need to get her to a safer place. Looking around this seems like New York, which I'm not welled liked here. We need to get out of this traffic. I looked behind me but Y/n wasn't there. I panicked!

I stopped and looked over the people passing by. I see a glimpse of someone sitting by the wall. I take a few steps and see her hugging her knees and hiding her face.

I walk over there and crouch down to her level.
"Hey love, are you ok? I'm so sorry I didn't notice you weren't behind me."
She reached out for my hand and looked up at me with her big puppy eyes.

"Loki... I'm scared." I could only imagine what was going through her head. She was always an over-thinker. I tried to head her thoughts but they were rapid. Nothing was clear.

"Let's get off this side walk and somewhere nice, we can talk all you want there ok?" She seemed to like the idea so I held her hand tight and teleported to the park.

She stumbled over and fell once our feet hit the ground. I chuckled and helped her up.
"I will never get used to that! Where are we?"
I let go of her hand and let her look around.
"Just a simple park, Thor and his idiot friends walked past here all the time."

I sat in the grass and motioned Y/n to come sit with me. She hesitantly sat in front of me, I needed to know what she was so worried about.

"What's going on?" I ask reaching for her hand. She looked down and held my hand.

"For obvious reasons I'm upset! How is this going to effect us! Where are we going to go, it's getting late and cold! I don't really wanna sleep near that..." she point behind me where a group of people were bowing to a pigeon.

I can't believe this, they will bow to a bird but no one will kneel to me. But Y/n has a point it's getting late and cold. I took off my cape and draped it around her shoulders.
"I think I know a place we can stay." I helped her off the ground.

|Normal POV|
The two of you started your journey around New York, you could help but notice people staring and gasping as you two walked by. You looked up at Loki who seemed unfazed by this.

"Maybe it your outfit, or the fact I have a cape on." You thought out loud. Loki looked at you clearly confused.

"What do you mean?" Loki asked concerned about what was wrong with his outfit.
"People keep staring and gasping when we walk by." Loki let out a soft sigh

"Well you see I'm not necessarily liked in these parts. I kinda tried to take over Midgard a while ago. I haven't been back since, I'm surprised these mortals still remember."

You're eyes were huge. You couldn't believe what you were hearing. "You did what!" Your mouth hung opened.

"We'll talk about it later, we're here."