Chapter 16

|Normal POV|
You slowly open your eyes and see Loki's chest. You snuggle in closer trying to get a few more minutes of sleep. Then you hear you door creak open.

You lifted your head and see Frigga standing with her hand over her mouth and a clear surprise look on her face. "This isn't what it looks like!" You said quite loudly waking Loki up. He turns to face the door and sees Frigga.
"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you two up, I wanted to talk to you Y/n." You look and see Loki is a little red.

"Ok, I'll be out in a minute." Frigga closed the door. Loki laid on his back and put his hands over his face. "Wonderful...." he mumbled.

You kiss his cheek and slid out of bed to meet up with Frigga. You rub your eye as you walked out into the hallway. "So... I'm assuming he already asked you." You smiled and nodded. "Ok wonderful, I wanted to ask you about the ball gown, what color would suit you best?" You were confused there was already a wonderful green dress in the wardrobe.

"Well there is a beautiful green dress in the closet, I think that would be just fine." Frigga nodded and there was a moment of awkward silence. All of a sudden Frigga pulls you into a hug. "Thank you, Y/n I can tell Loki really likes you. He has always been isolated and alone, but you bring out the good in him I knew was there." As she finished the bedroom door opened. Loki stood behind you, you forgot how tall he was. A shadow casted over you as he continued to stand there. Frigga smiled "I'll leave you two alone." You turned to face Loki who was already ready for the day. His hair was slicked back and he was in his normal Asgardian attire.

"I wish my magic could do that," Loki chuckled. "Let me get dressed and we can go down for breakfast."

You quickly pull on a simple Asgardian dress, you did your best to fit in even though sweat pants and a t-shirt would be way better. You met up with Loki who was slowly walking down the hall. You quickly snatched his hand which was cold as usual. Loki looked down at you with a confused yet amused look on his face. "Sorry about my mother..." Loki chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Personally you thought it was sweet that she cared so much about Loki. Your parents were never like that, they didn't care what you did as long as you got your work done. Once you two made it do the dinning hall Thor and his buddy's were all ready there.
"Morning brother!" Thor noticed you holding his brothers hand "oh and good morning lady Y/n" He winked at you. You playful rolled your eyes.

You two filled your plates and sat down to eat.
"I must say Y/n that dress really suits you." Loki said with a sly smile. "You flirt!" You teased as you nudge him.

"Lady Y/n, we are going to train would you care to join us. If you're feeling up to it ." It was very rare for Thor to ask if you wanted to train with him now a days. The last time you had a true training session was when he took you to earth and you met his friends there.
"Sure, I think I can throw a few punches." You look at Loki to make sure he was ok with it. He nodded "just- just be careful." You kissed his cheek as you got up. "I'll be ok, I promise."

|Loki's POV|
I know that training with Thor's friends could be a little, how you say, intense. They get riled up like animals and training turns into fighting. Thor almost lost a foot from their fighting. I don't want Y/n to get hurt. I'll just have to keep a close eye on them.

I turn invisible and teleport into the training room. What I saw was incredible. For starters Y/n was in lovely leggings and a workout shirt. Then Sif, one of Thor's friends, swung her sword and Y/n slid on her knees between Sif legs and kicks the back of her knees. Sif was a tough girl so knock over was a bit challenging but Y/n made it look effortless.

Maybe Sif was going easy on Y/n. Or maybe not. Sif springs to her feet and runs over to Y/n sword in hand. I glance at Y/n to see how she was going to handle this, but her back was turned. She was busy fighting Thor when Sif swung her sword aiming for her legs. I was about to attack Sif when I saw Y/n jump over the sword.

The biggest sigh of relief escaped my lips. I would have never guessed she was so experienced. She looks to delicate and fragile, I have to make sure not to get on her bad side. I watched as everyone finished up and started saying their goodbyes.

Y/n grabbed a water bottle and made her way to were I was standing. "How did I do?" I became visible "how did you-?" She giggled at me. How did she know I was standing there? "It's another thing I can do with my magic, I can't tell if your a hologram but I can tell if you're invisible. It's hard to explain I guess."

"You did fantastic love." She looked so proud to be back and ready to fight. Although I feel like there is more to her magic then she lets on.

So sorry this took forever, more chapters are all ready in the works. I've been busy with stuff but I'm glad to be back