Chapter 11

"I'm listening" Loki said as he turned to put the cookies in the oven. You did a quick check to make sure no one else was in the room.

"I'm not an Agardian, In fact I'm from a whole different planet. Many years ago my planet was invaded and destroyed. I was one of the few to escape, after that I traveled planet to planet. I learned a few things and gained a few enemies blah blah blah," you chuckle "I was on earth for a while, that's when I met Thor. We talked for a while and after I told him my story he offered me a permanent home here. Although he told me I had to be careful, if word got out that I'm not from here-"

"Odin would banish you..." Loki spoke softly. "What about the sword, that appeared in your hand?" You open your hand as sliver sword appeared.
"It's always been something I've been able to do, well magic at least. It started with my hands glowing then I was able to heal other people. Sadly I can't use my magic to heal myself, I was told I heal slower because of this stupid power. As for my sword, when I was younger my parents told me that when I got older I  will be able to access my weapon. When I was 15 I was doing some basic training and the sword just kinda appeared."

"Training?" Loki raised an eyebrow "why were you training?" You made the sword disappear
"I come from a long line of warriors, and I was expected to be one to. To keep low profile Thor suggested it's best for me to join the dance team" Loki laughed, causing you to feel self conscious. "Thor is an idiot, he thought the best way to keep a low profile was for you to join the kingdoms dance team," Loki smirked "although you do make a good dancer." You could feel your face turning red. The oven beeped and Loki took the cookies out of the oven.

"Y/n I got one more question," Loki looked nervous "I was walking to the garden when I bumped into Thor, and he was drunk and told me you might have feelings for me?" Your face turned bright red, you were going to punch Thor so hard when you see him. "I mean-" you stuttered "Well you are very charming and I umm" you look up to see Loki smirking. "What are you smiling at!?" Loki chuckled as he handed you a cookie. "There's your cookie I'll send the rest up in the morning, you should really get some sleep." Loki scooped you up in his arms as he walked you back to your room.

|Y/N POV|
How does he pick me up like I'm weightless? I'm just glad he's not mad at me anymore, and I'm glad he's understanding. I couldn't help but rest my head on his chest as he walked down the hall. I could hear his heart beat, which was oddly soothing. He slowly set me down in bed, removing his cold hands from my body.
"Loki I truly appreciate you and how understanding you are." I gave him a smile.
He smiled back "I promise I won't share your secrets with Odin," his sweet smile turned into a sly one "besides Asgard couldn't afford to lose a beauty like you." I felt my face turn bright red. He thinks I'm pretty!
"Loki, I never did get to answer that question" he opened my door "Save your answer for the tomorrow, how about over lunch?" I smiled as he left my room.

(What you guys think? Good? Bad? Should I change something)