Chapter 19

|Y/n POV|
I did my best to hold back tears but I had to understand it's not like I wouldn't see Loki again. Right? Or will Odin ban Loki from seeing me...

I cased this to happen? No! It wasn't my fault, Odin was the one who invited that creep! I angrily put my stuff in a small bag. I changed out of my ball gown and threw on sweatpants and a hoodie. I had hot tears stream down my cheeks along with mascara. I pulled the small bag over my shoulder as I quickly left the room.

I looked at the floor trying not to make a fool out of myself. I felt a firm hand grab my arm, I tried to shrug it off but it pulled me back. I look to see who it was knowing it couldn't be Loki.

"Where do you think you're going?" It was the same man from the ball. I wasn't so gentle this time. I look him dead in the eye, makeup and tears covered my face.

"You have three seconds to let go-" you got cut off by this big idiot. "Or what? Your gonna hurt me?"  I looked him dead in the eye as a sword appeared in my hand. I lifted the sword but felt another hand grab my wrist.

"That's enough Lady Y/n!" Thor glared at the man. "I think it's time for you sir to leave." The man let me go and glared at me as he left. The sword disappeared and i gave Thor a hug. He sighed as he pushed me away.

"Odin isn't being reasonable, I wasn't able to change his mind. Y/n I'm so sorry." I took a deep breath and nodded. I turned around and walked to my old house. I'm not upset about leaving I'm more upset about being humiliated and making Odin upset.

|Normal POV|
You walked out of the castle walls clutching the small bag. Once you arrived at your small house you noticed the door was cracked open. No one has been in there for a while, you thought of the worst. Maybe you got robbed or the dance girls trashed your house. You hesitantly pushed the door open. Your eyes lit up as you looked around to see a clean house with fresh flowers in the vase on the kitchen counter. Best of all a tired Loki laying on the couch.

"What? Loki what are you doing here?" You giggled. Loki looked up at you with his sad puppy dog eyes. He made his way over to you and held your face in his hands. His thumb brushed over your runny mascara and tears.

"Oh love," he kissed your forehead "I know you're upset about Odin, so I figured I could stay with you for a couple days at a time. If that's ok with you." You gave him a huge smile.

"Of course! I would never turn down an opportunity to hang out with you!" You used your sleeve to wipe away some of the streams of mascara. Loki kissed your forehead while you wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Hey, did you leave the door cracked open to mess with me." You joked as you buried your face in his chest.

"Did it scare you?" Loki smirked. "I wanted to give you a laugh after the whole Odin thing" you looked at the floor, the embarrassment all came flooding back. Loki lifted your chin to face him, his face was full of worry.

|Loki's POV|
I was fuming when he talked to her like she was worthless. He treated her like a meaningless peasant. When she walked off I was so close to ripping that stupid eye patch out and making him swallow it. I glared at Odin before walking to Y/n room.

I realized it would be better to surprise her at her home. Maybe letting her vent or relax at home could help. I teleport in her home only to see it was trashed. Notes from her nasty dance mates were all over the house. Her bed room window was smashed and everything was thrown on the floor. I couldn't let her come home to this so I started cleaning up. Of course I used magic, I'm not doing a maids job. Even though using my magic can get very exhausting. After I got the house back together I passed out on the couch.

I wake up to a sweet voice saying my name. I look over to see my love with mascara running down her cheeks and her eyes all puffy. I wanted to shield her from the rest of the world. I don't want her to feel like this ever again. It wouldn't kill me to stay with her for a few days.

"Come here love, " I said as I pulled her to the couch "come sit with me." She laid her head on my shoulder and took a few deep breaths.

"How did you do it..." she whispered "he talked down to me and made me feel absolutely worthless. From what I'm told this is how he treated you from when you were a kid."

I sat in silence for a while, I wouldn't wish that treatment on anyone. I can't believe I called her a peasant and treated her so poorly at first.  I need to talk to Mother, surely she bring Odin to his senses.

"It's something that was tough, although Frigga made things easier by teaching me magic." I stated. I felt her lightly kiss my neck. I smiled slightly as she continued leaving light kisses on my neck and cheek. With every kiss I could feel myself melting more and more. I truly love this woman, which is something I never thought I could do.

"Love, you are a true treasure. Everyday I fall deeper and deeper in love with you. I will do everything in my power to get you back on that dance time, even though those girls are wretched. I'm sure Frigga could help Odin come to his senses." I lightly kissed her forehead.

"Leaving the castle and the dance team isn't what really upset me. I lost Odins respect, that's if I even had any of it in the first place. Loki if we decided to get married what would he think?" Her voice was soft and shaky. I don't understand why his respect is so important to her.

"Darling, his opinion means nothing to me. He doesn't respect me and Odin has lost my respect. He has treated me like a freak since day one and I will be damned if I let him do the same to you."

Her beautiful e/c eyes looked up at me. I lost all train of thought. I got lost in her eyes, I felt my whole body relax. My hand lightly held her cheek as I kissed her.

(Hello!!! I wanted to apologize for the chapters taking so long and being fairly short. I want the story to make sense and be enjoyable. Thank you all for your love and patients 💚🐍💚)