Chapter 8

"Lady Y/n! Can I come in?" Thor yelled. Before you can even respond Thor busted in your room holding a plate of food.
"THOR!" You yell as you quickly finish putting on a shirt. Thor immediately put a hand over his eyes.
"my deepest apologies Lady Y/n"  you roll your eyes. "It's fine Thor, what can I do for you?" Thor quickly moved his hand from his eyes and placed the plate on your desk. "I wanted t- what are you getting ready for?" He questioned.

"Well if you must know... Loki is going to help me gain my strength back. So I wanted to look nice." Thor's face lit up. "So would you say you're fond of my brother?" He asked with a sly smile. You couldn't help but blush "maybe... I don't know. I probably messed things up when he read my thought"
You brush out your hair as Thor did a dumb little dance. "I don't think you messed anything up, in fact he came and asked me about it," Thor chuckled "he told me not to talk to you about it, but I could resist"

|Y/N|
Oh my gods!
Wait no, don't get excited it's not going to go anywhere and your just going to hurt yourself.
"I mean if you asked you not to talk about it maybe we should respect his wishes," I saw Thor's eyebrow raise and the stupid look on his face, he knew I wanted to know all the juicy details.
"Ok fine you caught me tell me all about it."
"No no Y/n I'm going to respect his wishes..." Thor laughed

|Normal POV|

"Anyway Y/N, I must see my friends for training I will see you later," he began walking out of the room.
"Don't think you can just walk away! You're going to spill the tea! Just cuz my lower back is in a lot of pain doesn't mean I won't fight you!"
You called after him but he laughed as he closed the door.

You finish getting yourself ready and started giving yourself a little pep talk.
"Ok, we are not going to go all mushy and goo goo eyes. We are simply acquaintances, we aren't even friends yet. I mean I wish we were friends.. does he see us as friends? Cuz if he does that would be amazing- NOT THE POINT. We are just doing physical therapy."

You grip the bed post to help pull yourself out of bed. You try not to put your full weight on your lower back because the pain is unbearable. You try to calm down before the Prince of Asgard helps you build your strength up. Even just hearing that sounds stupid, you can't believe what you have gotten yourself into.

A few minutes pass before you heard a knock at the door. You eagerly said "come in!" but because you said it so fast it sounded more like "coquinn" Loki slowly open the door with a look of confusion on his face. You stood there like an idiot internally screaming.
"Are you umm ready?" He asked "Also are you ok...?" Your face was bright red from embarrassment. "Yeah, I'm ready... and I'm ok. I mean stand hurts like hell but hopefully it gets better." You gave him a weak smile.
"Then follow me." Loki said as he opened the for you.

Hello guy, I promise you I didn't forget about this book. Trust me I'll be working on it from now on hopefully you'll see an improvement of updates.
Happy holidays! Also thank you for reading.