Chapter 18

She looked so elegant, so delicate, so beautiful. She giggled at my reaction. I was pushed out of the room by one of the maids. They said I couldn't see yet. How dare they! Kicked out of my room! Pushed away from my girlfriend!

I didn't even get to see the full dress. Only her glowing face with her beautiful h/c hair curled and put in a low loose bun. I scoffed and stormed to the thrown room where Odin was seated and Thor stood by the steps.

"Where is mother?" Usually we greet the guests in the thrown room before heading to the ball room.

"She is helping with the last touches before the guests get here." Thor explained. I rolled my eyes and took my place next to Thor. I felt his elbow poke me in the ribs.

"Where is Y/n?" Thor whispered loudly.
"She is in my room, she is still getting ready. The maids pushed me out of MY room, I didn't even get to see all of her." I mumbled.

Thor chuckled at my impatience. He doesn't understand how all this waiting is killing me. I can wait to see her, hold her, and show off my lovely girlfriend.

I hear mother rush in and take her place as the thrown room doors open. The guests start walking in and my slight smile dropped. I forget how many people come to this event, usually it's just our allies but looks like there is a few new people this time.

People filled the thrown room and soon they allowed them to go into the ball room. Still no sign of Y/n, I hope she's doing ok. I walked around the ball room holding a glass of Champagne. I noticed Thor and his friends were having a decent time. Of course Thor had to deal with a fan girl every five minutes.

I heard a few gasps as one of the large doors opened. I couldn't see who had walked in all I could tell was they were getting a lot of attention. All of a sudden I knew exactly who it was. I pushed through the crowed to see her.

The beautiful emerald green ball gown with lovely gold jewelry sparkled as Y/n walked over to me. Her lovely flower crown went beautifully with her dress. She was practically glowing as she made her way over to me. I was in complete aw. My jaw once again dropped.

|Normal POV|
You and Loki linked arms as you made your way to the dance floor. You were very surprised that Loki actually danced with you. It was a basic ball, like something you would see from a movie. You wrapped your arms loosely around his neck. Loki placed his hands on your hips as you two danced to the classic orchestra music. You had this huge smile on your face.

When the song ended you and Loki stepped off the dance floor. "I'll get us some champagne." Loki said before giving your hand a gentle kiss. You kept a low profile not trying to cause any problems with the guests. You turn around and hit face first into someone. You bounced back but the person didn't move, they were like a wall.

"Pardon me," a deep voice spoke and grabbed your hand before you fell on your butt. You looked up and saw a man with muscular face and gray eyes. His hair was short and parted to the side, he had a trimmed beard. He was tall like Loki but more muscular.

"Oh no I'm so sorry, I should have paid more attention. Please go ahead I didn't mean to bump into you." You gave him an awkward smile as you took a step to the side. He didn't let go of your hand, "Wow, I've never seen a creature with suck beauty." He lean down and got close to your face. You pulled your hand from his grasp. "Oh thank you, I should get going-" his face dropped into a less friendly look. "What's wrong, don't you wanna dance" he put his hand out. A shadow was casted over you.

"Here's your champagne my dear," Loki handed you the glass of champagne. The man glared a Loki. You look over at Loki who had a sly smile on his face as he leaned in to kiss your temple. You're face lit up which clearly pissed the man off.

"Wouldn't you like to be with a real man?" The man chuckled. Loki's sly smile dropped, he had a look of anger and humiliation. This pissed you off.

"Actually I am with a real man, I'm not interested in a boy." You scoffed at him. He glared at you,
"you're just a woman, you don't know what you want. Now come dance with me." He grabbed your arm tightly which spilled the champagne all over your dress. A slight yelp escaped your lips as his strong grip pinched your skin.

Loki was filled with anger, he grabbed this mans arm and punched him right in the face. The man lost his grip and you yanked your arm back. Loki shook his hand slightly in pain. The man went to swing back but his hand went through Loki. The mans face was shocked. Loki took this operation to kick the back of his knee casing the man to fall.

"Now if you will excuse us." Loki grabbed your hand and stormed out of the ball room. Once you two made it out of the ball room you pulled Loki into a kiss. He kissed back but you could tell he was still angry. He held your arm to make sure you were ok.

"Loki I'm fine!" You giggled nervously. He looked at you with his big puppy dog eyes. He pulled you into a hug.

"I'm so sorry, I should've stayed with you. Are you sure you're ok?" You nodded.

"I have a real man to take care of me." You giggled as you poked Loki. He rolled his eyes. You two hear a door slam which made you jump. It was Odin and he did not look happy. Loki stood in front of you, he folded his arms.

"Loki, what is wrong with you! You are an embarrassment!" Odin shouted. You glance up at Loki who looked slightly hurt.

"Odin you do not understand, he was harassing Y/n." Loki tried to explain but Odin didn't seem to care. He looked like he was filled with rage and embarrassment.

"I think what he did was appropriate, that man grabbed me and wouldn't take no as an answer. Loki was there to protect me. Why would you left the creep in here?" You spoke up. Odin gave you a death glare, you grab Loki's elbow in fear. Odin raised his chin and pushed his shoulders back.

"So you cased this to happen, understood. I want you out of my kingdom. It looks to me that you're all healed up. I am also removing you from the dance team. I don't want you in my home." Loki shrugged your hand off his elbow and pointed at Odin.

"You have no right to talk to her that way!" Loki protested. Your eyes filled with tears.
"Understood, thank you for everything. I'll go get my things." You said in defeat and you quickly walked to your room.