Chapter 22

You look up at this large building. It looked so familiar but you didn't know why. Loki opened the door for you and you walk over to the front desk.

"Hello." You greeted the women at the desk. Loki walked thought the door and the women started freaking out. She seem to be hitting something under her desks. Out of no where two men came busting out of the elevator.

"What's wrong!?" A blond man panicked before stopping in his tracks. He held up this shield and the other man had this robotic hand. All of a sudden it clicked on why it was so familiar.

"What are you doing here reindeer games?!" The man with robot hand said. Loki just rolled his eyes.
"I don't know what is going on in your messed up mind but you can't be here. I don't think you want me to call Thor."

"Listen, I came-" before Loki could finish a red haired women jumped on his back putting him in a head lock.

"Oh my God! NATASHA!" You yelled "wait get off of him!" Natasha jumped off Loki but still had a hold of him.

"Y/n? What are you doing here and why are you this this guy?" Natasha ask quite harshly. Everyone still had their weapons up and pointed at Loki.

"First of all put your weapons down, Tony I'm looking at you!" You pointed at the man with the robot hand "Natasha I said let him go, he isn't going to hurt anyone."

"I can't believe it, reindeer games is back on the whole mind control thing." Tony grabbed your face and looked at your eyes. You pushed his face away from you.

"He isn't controlling me! Listen, Tony, Loki and I need a place to stay. Just for a little while until we can get a place of our own. I don't mean to be an inconvenience but-"

Tony scoffed "you aren't an inconvenience. You two can stay in your old room. Go ahead and settle in. Loki you stay here I need to have a word with you."

You looked at Loki with concern. The rest of the team headed back to the elevator. Loki folded his arm, completely annoyed with Tony.
"Before you say anything-" Loki got cut off.

"I don't want hear any of your excuses! I won't have Y/n trust you only to be deceived! I've seen Thor blindly trust you and get stabbed in the back, sometimes literally!" Tony jabs his finger at Loki's chest. Loki swats at Tony's hand.

"You don't know me at all! I don't need you acting like Y/n older brother! If you don't mind I'm going to go back to my girlfriend." Loki bumped Tony out of the way and headed to the elevator. Tony watched as Loki stepped into the elevator. Loki looked at Tony with a sly smirk as the elevator door closed.

Tony rolled his eyes. "F.R.I.D.A.Y drop the elevator" a faint scream and cursing is heard coming from the elevator.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y stop the elevator." Tony chuckles as a loud thud is heard from the elevator.
"YOU ARE AN EVIL PERSON STARK!" Loki screams. The elevator continues as normal and Tony's laughter can be heard on the speakers in the elevator.

Loki walks into the living room, the first person he sees in Clint watching TV. Almost instantly Loki regrets coming here. The side glares and threats he can handle. Seeing Clint made him feel really guilty and uneasy.
"Hey there you are! Did Tony threaten you?" You started making your way over to Loki but he seemed off.

|LOKI'S POV|
Remember who I'm doing this for. We need a place to stay and this is the only place I could think of in such short notice. Thank the Gods they knew her other wise I sure they would think she was some kind of illusion. All of a sudden I feel something touch my arm. I quickly turn to see Y\N, she seemed worried.

"Loki? Are you ok?" I was staring at Clint, of course I'm not ok. I gave her a weak smile, I notice Clint was trying his best not to make eye contact with me. I assume everyone was already informed of my arrival since he didn't leap into action. I followed Y/n into her room.

She opened the door and I was quite surprised, the decor was very much her. Of course she had a large book collection most still had a tag saying "enjoy your books nerd ~ Tony". I'm not sure why he bought her so many, must be one of his little play boy acts. Y/n walked to me and took both my hands.

"Hey what's going on? You seem uncomfortable here, if you don't like it here we can find somewhere else to go. I could see if Tony would lend me a few bucks-" I can't let Tony help more than he already is.

"I'm ok love, I just need to get use to it here that's all. You don't need to ask Tony for any money. By the looks of it he seemed very invested in you already." She gave me a sly smirk.

"Are you jealous of Tony!? You a literal God jealous of a man in a metal suit," I rolled my eyes. I wasn't jealous just curious on why he was so friendly. "You have nothing to worry about. He's like my older brother, besides he has a girlfriend. Wife? I don't know it's been a long time since I've been down here."

I can only assume she knows these "hero's" because of Thor. I can not believe I picked here to be the best place for us to stay. What was I thinking! I need to talk to Thor! Immediately.

|Normal POV|
A loud boom was heard outside followed by a flash of light. The lights in the room flicker and you drop your bag. Loki face palms and let's out a sigh.

"I've could have waited for the morning" Loki mumbled. You turn to Loki with a confused look. The Avengers  laughing and talking  could be heard down the hall. You rush out the door and see Thor at the end of the hall.
"Thor!!!" You run to hug him "what are you doing down here!"