Chapter 7

|Loki POV|
"Honey I think it's time for her to start working on building her strength back up." Mother look over to see Thor's reaction. He looked over at me "I agree, Brother do you think you could help me out with lady Y/n?" Why do I have to help, she doesn't trust me.
"I highly doubt it. Y/n isn't my responsibility and I don't think she's all that found of me." Mother glared at me. I didn't say anything wrong why is she looking at me like that! "Maybe she would be more found of you if you didn't treat her as if she was a stay dog." Thor's remark was not needed.

"LOKI!" Mother shouted "do you really treat her like that. That's it  from now on she's your responsibility. Help her with the physical therapy. And I expect you to be kind about. She's in need and that's completely unexplainable to treat her so poorly"

I walked off before Thor made his stupid face he always makes when I get in trouble. I guess I'll head over to Y/n room and let her know.

|Normal pov|
A few knocks were heard at the door. "Come in" you called. Loki stepped in the door way.
"Hello Y/n." He was clearly nervous about something but he tried to hide it. "Hey Loki what's up?" He looked out the window trying to avoid eye contact "mother has asked me to help you build up your ability's..." he glances over to see a stupid smile appeared on your face "what? What's that face for?" You quickly wipes the smile off your face "sorry it's just... I'll be happy to work with you. When do we start?" This took Loki by surprise. He was expecting a more negative response. "Well um, how do you feel about later today?"

"Sounds perfect," you were still in a lot of pain but you wanted to get to know Loki more. He nodded and was about to leave when you grabbed his arm. He quickly spun around while yanking his arm back. "Sorry... I just wanted to talk to someone. Thor has been busy and hasn't visited for very long.  If you have to attend to something I understand." Loki sighed and pulled up a chair. Maybe he could find out who you are. You smiled at him "what's it like being brothers with Thor?" You tried to find an ice breaker. "Oh it's wonderful," he rolled his eyes "he's such an idiot."

"He can't be that bad." You said giggling. Loki scoffed at your remark. "He's adored by everyone in this kingdom, Odin expects me to be just like him. I have more sense then that idiot."
"And you have better hair," you tried to lighten the mood. Loki smiled "glad someone thinks so."

|Y/N POV|
He's so cute when he smiles. Wait he might be able to read my mind.... crap umm.
"So what kind of powers do you have?" Hopefully not mind reading.

"Well it's magic I can cast illusions, shape-shift, and know that you think my smile is cute." Loki grins. Crap he can read minds! "It's not reading minds more so telepathic Y/n" he laughs and he stands up. "We will start physical therapy later, see you after dinner Y/n" he says while leaving. Did I make it awkward? Oh no I did didn't I. He did think it was funny maybe an awkward laugh. I'll ask during therapy.

|Normal POV|
Loki went to tell Thor what just happen. "Hey Loki, what's going on brother?" Thor knew that look on his brothers face, there was something on his mind. "Thor, when someone thinks your smile is "cute" what does that mean?" The biggest grin showed up on Thor face "Brother did Y/n say that?"
"She more so thought it, I just read her mind" Thor let out a booming laugh which irritated Loki. "Brother I'm pretty sure she likes you, she is a pretty tough girl so you should feel special. She doesn't like just anyone. If you want I could talk to her." Loki's face went red. "Thor don't tell ANYONE about this or I swear I'll stab you." Thor wasn't phased by Loki's threat. He was gonna talk to Y/n about it whether his brother knew or not.

(Sorry it's been a while hope you enjoy this chapter Ik it's short but more will be coming)