Chapter 15

| Loki's POV |
I swear she treats me like a fragile little kid sometimes. I understand she's my mother figure but that time has past. I shook my head to clear some thoughts. I found myself walking to Y/N room instead of my own.

"Brother!" The big man child yelled "So are you going to ask Lady Y/n?"

Oh gods, I swear it feels like Thor and mother have their own little fan club were they talk about me. I roller my eyes "possibly" I said plainly not wanting him to get all mushy. The truth is I'm quite excited to ask Y/N, she's a very good dancer and I think a ball gown will fit her nicely. I began picturing her in a beautiful ball gown and her perfect face glowing like it always does.

"Loki? Hello?" I forgot Thor was still there. He slapped my back which pushed me forward. His booming laughter rattled the hall way
"I'm excited for you brother! Go get her!" He stopped following me as I turned the corner.  I get to her door, for some reason I hesitate to knock.

| Normal POV |
You were in your room stretching, trying to gain back your old flexibility. From being bed ridden for so long you are excited to get back to dancing. you heard a soft knock followed by the door cracking open.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" You were laying on the floor with your knee to your chest. "Stretching, you dork." You teased him. He still looked a bit confused but seemed to ignore it. You stood up and met eyes with the god who stood in the door way.

"What can I help you with?" You walked over and grabbed his hand. You gave him a sweet smiled.

"Well Y/n now that you are feeling better, I was wondering if you would like to accompany me at the ball my mother is throwing." He placed his hand on your waist. You blushed "of course!" He chuckled and your cute, now pink face.

"You are an amazing dancer!" He twirled you around and pulled you into a dip "and you would look amazing in a ball gown"

He lifted you back and pulled you into a kiss. You slowly pulled away, "Loki? What are we..." you realized you two have been flirting and kissing but nothing has really been official.

"Well Y/n I was hoping we could become partners." He gave you a sly smirk. You giggled "well would all of Asgard know," you raised an eyebrow teasingly. He knew you were referring to the conversation you guys had at the picnic. "Well of courses, all the men need to know you are mine and mine alone."

You gave Loki gave me a sly smile "well I would love to be yours" you kissed him on the cheek. "Hey you got anything going on?" Loki raised his eyebrow at the random question
"No? Why?" You smiled and grabbed his hand. You lead him to your bed and pulled him to lay down with you. "Read with me" he looked like his heart melted. You gave him a book from your bed side table while you continued reading another book. He grabbed your waist and pulled you close, and you rested your head on his shoulder.

You two sat there and read for what seemed like hour's.

~~~~~

|Loki POV|
I was halfway done with my book when I noticed Y/n was asleep. She's so peaceful when shes asleep. I closed my book and just enjoyed the thought that she's mine.
I really love this woman, and I wouldn't trade her for the world.

Hello sorry this chapter is short but I wanted to thank you guys for helping me reach 1.07k reads! Like you guys are amazing! I love you all 💚🐍💚