Chapter 10

|Y/n POV|
He's never yelled at me like that... why do I feel like this? I can handle being yelled at, usually I'm not upset and I just move on. The whole thing just keeps replaying in my mind, his face and his eyes... he looked so hurt.
So he did read my mind when he brought up the whole power thing. Why is he so interested in my background? Why does he need that information? What will he use it for? I'll just talk to Thor about it, maybe he could be some help it is his brother after all.

A soft knock was heard at the door.
"Y/n? May I enter?" A soft feminine voice asked. The door cracked open and the wonderful Frigga stepped though the door.
"Oh good evening your majesty, I would curtsy but my back won't allow that." You chuckled at your own joke. "That alright Y/n, I just wanted to check up on how your doing. Any progress?"

You gave her a weak smile "I'm healing slowly, but I promise I'll be up and out of your hair soon. Right now I'm just in pain." You slowly shifted trying not to cause any pain. "Oh honey it's not a problem that you're staying here, is there anything I can do that would be helpful?" You sat in silence for a minute "a hot bath would be nice." You smiled "done!" Frigga smiled back "I'll get the maids to help you with that." And with that she left the room.

|Lokis POV|
What is wrong with me?! No this isn't my fault, I have gave her no reason to not trust me. She thinks I would just black mail her. What is she hiding?! It's driving me mad!

I was so deep in thought I didn't even see the small group of servants walking past me. I only noticed when one rammed into me.
"WATCH IT!"
"I- I'm so sorry prince Loki," she gave me a quick curtsy as she picked up towels "please for-forgive me"
I glared at her as she quickly ran off with the other servants. Gah! I need to cool down. I headed to the garden, which is where I usually collect my thoughts.

On my way to the garden of course it could never happen peacefully. My dim witted brother had to be outside with his annoying friends.
"BROTHER!" Thor shouted
Oh gods he's drunk, that's exactly what I need right now.
"BROthEr DoN'T IGnoRe mE!" His voice is going to cause me a headache.... from the corner of my eye I see him break away from his friends and he's charging at me. With my brilliant quick thinking I casted an illusion of myself to distract him while I carry on with my thoughts. I was toning him out until he started talking about Y/n. I focused my attention to the illusions point of view... just in case if he tells me some useful information....
"Brother, I-I mus say" Thor hiccups "you should g-go get Y/n, I'm al-almos sur—sure she's got a thi-thing for you." He really should lay off the drinks. The illusion vanished as soon as I reached the garden.
So Y/n might have feelings for me...

|Normal POV|
The maids helped you into the warm bath and all you could feel was relief... and awkward. "If you need anything Y/n just ask." One of the maids said as they left you to soak. As you sat in the tub you played with your magic a bit.  Letting flickers of light flash on your finger tips . You sighed knowing you are going to tell look everything he wants to know. It's not that you don't trust him, it's that facts this information could get you in-trouble if it were to get out. Thor was kind enough to take you under his wing but he only had one rule, don't tell anyone you're story.

~

30 minutes past and you were back in your room reading a book Frigga brought you. Your wound has healed up a bit, walking doesn't hurt super bad. Frigga must have put something in the bath water. Its getting really late and you couldn't sleep at all. You kinda felt hungry but you didn't feel like disturbing one of the maids. As you set the book down you hear a knock at the door. "Hello?" You question, who is this at this hour. "Y/n... it's me, Loki. May I enter?" You take a deep breath "sure" the door cracked open and Loki wasn't in his normal armor, in fact he was in his Pjs. A loose black shirt with green plaid pajama pants. "Y/n, I apologize for the late hour but I wanted to talk to you about something." You arched your eyebrow "go on..."

"I couldn't sleep... I felt bad. I didn't mean to shout at you. And if there is anything I can do to-" you cut him off "There is one thing, I'm kind of hungry and late night cookies sound great." He chuckled at your request "would you like to join me in the kitchen?" You nod and slowly stood up as Loki helped brace you. You hold on to him arm as you two slowly made your way to the kitchen. "Sorry... walking still kinda.... really hurts." You smiled weakly. Loki glanced down at you with a smirk. "You know I can carry you if you want." You declined his offer, want to seem strong and determined. Once you finally made it to the kitchen Loki lifted you up so you can sit on the counter as he began making you cookies. "You know you don't have to do this" Loki grinned "think of it as an "I'm sorry" gift." You chuckle as you look around the massive kitchen. You took a breath "Loki I trust you," he raised an eyebrow "and I know I said I would tell you tomorrow but, I promised I would share my story."

(Hello my beautiful readers! I wanted to get this out as fast as possible, I'm sorry if this isn't edited as well. Next chapter will be good hopefully)