Chapter Five-I have an idea

~~Marco's point of view~~

Tuesday was incredible. I can't get her off my mind. I'm trying to pace myself because she may not want me for more than sexual needs. It's Thursday. She texted me Tuesday night and told me that she and Marcus had a business trip that they'd be leaving and coming back Friday. She asked if she could see me Saturday. I'm patiently waiting.

Brooklyn: "Earth to Dad..."

Marco: "What?"

My oldest daughter Beth and my second daughter Brooklyn live with Maverick. Beth is the primary babysitter for Maverick's four little ones and Lillian. Brooklyn helps her, but Brooklyn and LeClere switch weeks at the office. This week is Brooklyn's week home. I came to see my grandkids.

Brooklyn: "I asked if you wanted something to drink."

Marco: "I'm ok. Thank you."

Angel is sitting on the couch next to me. 

I pick her up and set her on my lap

Marco: "How's work?"

Brooklyn: "Maverick is doing great. He knows exactly what to do and when he needs to do it."

Marco: "I knew he could do it."

Brooklyn: "You also know why he didn't want to."

Marco: "I do."

Brooklyn: "I still can't believe that Mom is about ready to have another baby."

Marco: "That's on her."

Brooklyn: "If you found someone, would you want more?"

Marco: "I don't know Brooklyn. I have you five. I have grandchildren. I guess it would depend on who I was with."

Brooklyn: "Whatever happened with the girl you met?"

Marco: "She's incredible."

Brooklyn: "Do you see it going anywhere?"

Marco: "I don't know. I'm letting her decide."

Brooklyn: "You did that with Mom. Look how that turned out."

Marco: "This girl is different."

Brooklyn: "I just don't want you to be hurt again."

Marco: "I'm treading lightly. I have not gone in heart first."

Brooklyn: "Dick, first?"