Chapter Six- Coming home

~~Marco's point of view~~

We are preparing to leave the beach. We've truly had an amazing time. She and I fit as a couple. I'm totally in this with her. I want to be out and open with her, but I respect that she wants to keep it quiet for now. At this point, I'd do anything for her.

She's in the kitchen. I was in the bedroom packing. I come up behind her and wrap my arms around her; She turns to face me; I lift her and put her on the counter. Placing my hands on her hips.

Marielle: "I don't want to go home."

Marco: "Me either."

Marielle: "I hate the thought of going back to just friendly."

Marco: "We will figure it out, Babe. The only other thing we can do is tell them."

Marielle: "NO!"

Marco: "Didn't think so."

I kiss her.

We surprisingly didn't have sex a ton while here. We truly lived as a couple who newly moved in together.

We went out and did things normal couples would do on vacation. We had a blast. In my mind, our relationship has progressed.

Marielle: "Thank you."

Marco: 'For what?"

Marielle: "You did what I asked you to."

Marco: "What was that?"

Marielle: "You have given me all of you. You didn't hold back. You showed me who you truly are."

Marco: "I've never been anything but real when it comes to you."

Marielle: "I know. I appreciate that."

Marco: "We need to go."

Marielle: "Do we have to?"

Marco: "Yes, Baby Girl, we do."

She pouts.

Marielle: "Ok."

I kiss her one more time before we leave. I hold her hand on the ride to the airport. Once we boarded the plane and we were in the air, we became part of the mile-high club.

Marco: "Babe?"

Marielle: "Hmm?"

Marco: "We're going to have to get you an Uber home."

Marielle: "I know."

She sits on my lap until we have to buckle.

I hate the thought of not seeing her.

We land. I help her get her bags and load the Uber. I see tears fall from her eyes. I pull her to me.

Marco: "Don't cry. I'm just a phone call and two blocks away."

Marielle: "Marco, this is going to be hard. Promise me you'll fight for us."

Marco: "Is that what you are worried about?"

Marielle: "Yes."

Marco: "Look at me."

She moves her head to look at me.