Chapter One-Intro- Tangled Webs- Brooklyn & Megan

Brooklyn and Megan's Story

I know for sure now that this series was the next that my hacker was going to steal

I know for sure now that this series was the next that my hacker was going to steal. I have story covers for the remaining story's missing.

I have no clue what the original name of this story was. I can say that I know it was not Tangled Webs. I chose this name because I remember what I wrote for these two and it fits. 

I hate that my work was compromised and I never noticed that my unpublished works were affected too. Keep in mind this hacking/plagiarism started in the spring of 2020 and went all the way through December.

I knew that some were reworked and published. I thought that they just stole them from Chapters and reworked them. That isn't what happened. A friend from work is an IT nerd on the side and I gave him access to my computer. It also helps that the person who did it reached out to him and tried to start a friendship with him.

This guy is very well known and I met him by accident. There aren't many celebrities that hold normal nine to five jobs and act. He is amazing and he knows it. He is the one who has helped me get stuff straight. 

He is also in a legal battle of his own with the person. They stole private pictures that he had sent me to use in a story. They were taken by his wife specifically for me. The person who did this also threatened to leak his real name and the pictures to the media. They were not naughty pictures. Just ones that he was going to allow me to use. 

I don't know how many more of my stories previously published or unpublished have been tampered with. Love happens was a huge burden to fix and I assume this one will be as well. After this series, I will more than likely not release anything until it's complete. 

I know for sure now that I am protected and nothing from Christmas day on will be compromised. The problem with that is nothing that I have right now is new. Is all things I have previously released or that I had been working on here and there. I am truly afraid to start working on anything saved in my word. 

 Brooklyn and Megan's story is next. Please don't get frustrated if somethings overlap. It has to for it to make sense.

Happy Reading!