Chapter Three- I want this.

~~Rhys's Point of view ~~

LeClere: "I am on birth control; I know for a fact that I'm clean; the problem is I'm still a virgin."

My cock is immediately hard; I like bigger women; that's why I picked Melania first; LeClere is beautiful. I can't believe she's willing to do this.

Rhys: "Bella should have told us that."

LeClere: "I agree. Is that a problem?"

Rhys: "Fuck, no. Not for me."

LeClere: "Have you been with someone like me before?"

Rhys: "What do you mean someone like you?"

I had placed my hand on her thigh. I needed to touch her in some way. I'm too attracted to her, but I need to let her lead this.

LeClere: "A virgin. After seeing Melania, I know you've been with someone my size."

Rhys: "No. I honestly haven't been with a ton of girls outside of this. This works well for all of us."

LeClere: "I can see that. Everyone seems happy."

Rhys: "For the most part, we are."

LeClere: "For the most part?"

Rhys: "Some of the girls are complaining that it's not enough. I've been thinking about making it a weekend thing. Its hard fighting urges through the week. I thought maybe come Friday and leave Sunday. Different partner on Friday and Saturday or even the same one."

LeClere: "How do you think that the group will feel about that?"

Rhys: "We've danced around the idea here and there."

LeClere: "If you don't talk outside, how do things get organized?"

Rhys: "You will have my cell number before you leave. If you can't make it or something major happens, call me. I started this, so everyone comes to me if there are issues or anything. Something like that, I text everyone saying that we need to have a meeting beforehand or take a text vote."

LeClere: "Oh, ok."

Rhys: "How would you feel about being here all weekend?"

LeClere: "Perspective from a newbie?"

Rhys: "Something like that, yes."

LeClere: "I think you should bring it up and just see what they say. Since I am new to this and my situation, it would make me feel better if it were a weekend with the same person. I'm all in this with you tonight, but then tomorrow you'll be gone. This is kind of big for me."

Rhys: "With you, I get it. Some of these girls, I question their motives. I'll bring it up sometime this week, though."

LeClere: "Good idea. I honestly think the same person all weekend would be better. That way, you still keep the privacy. Make schedules for kitchen use. That way, paths don't cross. That also gets sketchy with feelings."

Rhys: "I can hire someone for the weekends to cater to each room's needs food or drink wise. There's a bathroom in every room. That makes it's easier not to see who's with who. We're all adults. We should be able to control our feelings. Either way, you're stuck with me for the night."