CHAPTER ELEVEN

....YOUR POV....

"I don't know, he looks pretty normal to me." Max states, looking at Billy through the binoculars.

"Normal? How many times have you seen him with a shirt on?" Lucas asks, keeping his eyes on Billy.

"I mean its a little wierd." "More than a little, he was in a tub with ice. The mind flayer likes it cold." Mike says, looking over at Max.

"Plus everything El saw-" I cut him off "If he likes it cold why is he at the pool. On a hot summer day?" I questioned, looking over at Mike from Billy.

"Yeah, lounging at the pool is like, the least mind Flayer thing ever." Max agreed.

"Not necessarily."

Everyone turned to Will as he spoke. I didn't have to look far, as I was standing beside him. I gave him a smile, silently telling him to continue. He returned before continuing on.

"The mind flayer, likes to hide. He only used me when he needed me. Its like...your dormant. And then, when he needs you, you're activated." He says, looking over to Billy again as he finished.

I rubbed his arm soothingly, trying to relax his stiffened stated. He seemed to relax slightly but not a lot.

"Okay So we just...wait till he gets activated."

"No. What if he hurts someone?" Mike questioned.

"Or kills someone?" Will chimed in.

"We can't take that chance. We need to find out if he's the host."

"And how are we gonna do that?" I ask, looking over at Mike. But he doesn't answer, he just starts to walk off.

"Where are you going?" Me and El ask at the same time.

"I have an idea. Boys only." I roll my eyes.

"Seriously?" "Just trust me on this one."

"Oh great one of Mike Wheelers famous 'plans'." I mumble as I watch the boys walk after Mike.

.....WILLS POV.....

Me and Lucas followed after Mike. He led us into the Mens locker room. He started to explain his plan to us as we walked through it.

"Okay so we wait until the pool closes, until everyone leaves, and we somehow get him to come from here and..." He pauses as he opens a door and into another room.

"Get him into here." He explains as we come across a sauna that's behind by a blue door, which for some reason he opens.

A group of large sweaty men are seated around the sauna. One of them yells at us. "Hey shut the door!" Another one also speaks up "Hey kid, come on, shut it."

He quickly closes the door and we all look at eachother in disgust.

"I think I just threw up in my mouth." Lucas says, discusted.

"And look the controls are right here it's perfect." Mike says, turning to look at the heating controls on the wall.

"Will it get hot enough?" I ask. "220 degrees. We just have to figure out how to get him in here." Mike states, pointing at the window of the sauna door.

"Then we lock him in." "Heat him up..."

"No matter what happens we'll know. We'll know for sure."

...YOUR POV....

After Mike had explained the plan to me, Max and El we all went off to different places to find different items.

I was with Will and Lucas, mostly because I wanted to give Mike and El their space but I also didn't just want to stay at the car with Max.