CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

Wow! Thank you all for the gracious amounts of support and love on the last chapter! I appreciate it more than you know.
I'm so glad you guys are liking it because I was very unsure what you all would think after I posted the chapter.
But I'm happy you all seem to enjoy it!
So anyways, I won't keep you any longer...
Read, my friends, read :)
_________________________________________

《《 WILLS POV》》

One day before the events of season 4

(I know, I know, we haven't even gotten to the season yet. I swear I'll make this one quick!!)

"Will! Will sweetie it's time to wake up!" I heard my name called from downstairs as I dried my hair with a towel.

"Yeah, mom, I'm up!" I called back, walking over to my dresser to pull out a pair of boxers.

I slid them on, and I felt grateful that I had because at that moment my door popped open and Eleven strode in, not even acknowledging me as she walked past me, grabbing a handfull of my paintbrushes from my easel, and then turning to leave.

"Hey! Those are my good paintbrushes!" I said to her as she went to walk out of the room.

"I know...I need them for the project." She replied before leaving, closing the door behind her without another word.

I threw my arms up before bringing them down, letting out a sigh.
I shrugged it off before turning back to my dresser to pull out some clothes for the day.

Once I was dressed I walked into the bathroom to comb down my cut, making it look more presentable as it was all over the place a moment ago.

When I was satisfied with my appearance I left the bathroom and headed back towards my room.
As I walked back into my room I took a look at my board for the project, it was almost finished I just had a few more articles to glue on before it was finalized.

I put my socks on and then my shoes, tying the laces before getting up and grabbing my backpack, I headed down the stairs only to find my mother in a housework frenzy.

Mom was rushing around the kitchen, making pancakes on the stove while trying to keep the smoke alarm from going off and then at the same time trying to do dishes.

"Mom, mom! Slow down, let me help you!" I said to her as I walked into the kitchen, setting my backpack down as I took over the role of the dishes.

"Thank you so much, sweetie. You don't have to help I've just been in a hurry this morning. I've got calls coming in already and my hours over the phone don't start till eight." She said with a chuckle, but I knew the reality of it and that made it much less funny.

"It's okay, mom. You don't have to do it all by yourself. I'm perfectly capable of helping out." I assured her, making sure she didn't feel guilty for getting help.

She sent me an appreciative smile as she plopped the last pancake onto the stack, taking them over to the table before heading towards the fridge to get the butter for them out.

When I placed the last dish in the drainer, I dried my hands, walking over to my seat and sitting down as I had a fresh stack of two pancakes on my plate.
I lathered them in peanut butter before drenching it in syrup, that was the only way I'd eat my pancakes. And it was absolutely delicious.