CHAPTER FIFTEEN

It took me almost a month but here's another chapter. I've been working on another story so if you've been waiting for a new chapter please don't hate me, I have been busy. But here you go

.......YOUR POV........

Everyone slowly stood up from their chairs and walked over to me and Will We formed a sort of circle as we each looked up at the lights around us, continuously flickering.

No one was freaking out or showing that they were scared, we were all rather confused. What was going on? Where are Jonathan and Nancy?

But I was pulled from my thoughts when my gaze at the ceiling shot back down to Will, who was slowly raising his hand to his neck. I'd finally learned that there was some part of this horrifying monster that was still attached to Will from the previous events.

He shook slightly, as if a frost cold chill suddenly hit him. I could see the goosebumps forming on his neck and arms.

"He's here." He suddenly spoke, his lip tembling moderately and a large shiver overtaking him in his words.

From behind me I heard Elevens deep breathing. I knew I also had to prepare myself. We must be about to fight this thing. And it would definetly take more than just one of us to completely kill it, so two of us is 100% needed.

We all turned our attention to the lady at the desk. But a silent agreement passed all of us. We made our way past the desk, but of course not without protest from the lady. "Hey! Two at a time!" But none of us listened. We continued to walk forward.

We made our way to the elevator and halted in front of it. Max repeatedly pressed the bright yellow button, hoping it would open. But after a few seconds it still hadn't. We had to find another way up there.

"Stairs?" I suggested. The others nodded as we all practically ran to them. And then up them. We all made it up the stairs rather quick, despite them being super long.

We ran to the door. Eleven told the others to stand back. I also backed up, letting her open the door herself. In a matter of seconds the door fell the ground with a big thud.

Everyone behind her came forward to see the scene in front of us. Jonathan was standing not far in front of us. And up ahead was Nancy. On the ground. And whatever the hell that thing is, on top of her.

"Jesus!" "What the f-" It turned around to look at us, before ramming full speed at us. Out of sheer panic I threw my hand up in front of everyone, sending the monster into the wall ahead of us. Everyone backed away, trying not to get hit, as I held it in place.

I lifted my head, that has been down because I panicked, up to look at it. It was screeching against the wall. Blood ran down my left nostril as I stared at it, arm outstretched, and positioning myself in a fighting stance.

I slung it to the next wall with as much force as I could muster and then into the wall right across from it. It roared out in pain as I continued to throw it against the wall.

I felt my arm getting tired, and then I felt overall exhaustion. I couldn't quit now. I would definetly need rest after this but right now I couldn't quit.

El seemed to notice my tiredness and gave me a single nod. I didn't need anything else to know what she meant. I hesitated, but reluctantly dropped the monster and watched as she instantly picked it up from my hold.

I sighed in relief and fell back into Will. I wasn't weakening, but I had done a lot in the past few days. So maybe it wasn't good for me to keep giving it my all. Its exhausting my brain and body. Its too much for it all to handle. But this wasn't over yet. I won't stop until this does. And I'll make sure it does.