CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Yes I'm updating again. This is my apology for taking so long to write. Forgive me. And take this chapter as a peace offering. Love you all. Thanks for reading my story, enjoy the chapter 😊❤

:small side note: THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K! AS IM WRITING WE ARE AT 1.84K!  I'm honestly so happy this story has that many reads, I barely expected even ten people to read it. Thank you so much for that. Okay I'm done talking now, continue 🤍

......YOUR POV.....

Everyone sat around as me and El explained what Billy had been talking about. After everything calmed down and we were okay to speak again we told them we would explain. And that's what we were in the middle of doing now.

"He said he was building something." El said, her voice raspy but still sounding like she was on the verge of tears.

"And that it was all for us." I continued with a sigh. Will pulled me closer with the arm that was around my shoulders. We were sitting on the back of the couch, Eleven beside us and Max beside her. Lucas was pacing behind the couch while Mike was in a chair a couple feet away, Nancy and Jonathan were also sitting close by as we explained.

"..Building something. Is he talking about the flayed?" Max asked. "He must be." Nancy said.

"So he's building an army just like we thought." Lucas stated, still pacing behind us.

"Yeah, but he's not building this army to spread." Mike started. "He's building it to stop Eleven and Y/n." Will confirmed, pulling me even closer as he spoke. I appreciated the gesture but I also appreciated breathing.

Mike nodded. "Last year, El closed the gate on him." Mike stopped as he was about to continue and looked at me.

After only a moment everyone's attention was on me.

"What did...what did you do y/n?" Mike asked. I sat up straight and pulled myself from Wills hold. I couldn't keep from them forever what happened. And it explains my story more as they talk about how Eleven closed the gate.

I took a deep breath before I began. Here we go.

"I um..I was taken by some man. A man named Martin Brenner." The name seemed to spark everyone's attention even more. "After I moved, my father died. He had become friends with this man. They spent a lot of time together. He said they did various studies and expieraments, all with some kind of connection to the mind."

Everyone stayed attentive as I went on. "When my father was gone this man came to my house to meet with my mother, she never once worked with them but I wasn't allowed to be in the same room when they discussed because it was 'Strictly buisness' related and I couldn't know. One day he came and I headed to my room like usual but he stopped me. He told me he was there for me this time."

"S-so I went with him. I didn't trust him but I knew it was something big to my mom for me to follow in whatever my dad had been working on. When I got there he took me into my father's office, told me he had things in his desk I could keep. It was the biggest lie and I believed it." Everyone looked at eachother but then right back at me. I resumed the story.

"He had some of his workers grab me and they took my mother to some room and she had no idea what was going on. I tried to fight back, but they injected me with something and I couldn't move. They strapped me onto a table and just started pricking me with needles, all filled with different fluids. I was there for what felt like years but eventually I went home. My mother didn't even know what had happened and thought I was joking when I tried to explain. I thought that was all they were doing but it wasn't, they came back every single day and escorted me to and from my house. They made me some kind of expieramental doll for them and used my father's studies on me. I went through that for over a year, I can't imagine what it must've been like for all the others who spent their lives in there. It was torture enough just being in that horrible man's presence. He made me into this."