CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Sorry for the small wait! I tried to get it out last night but as you can see, I didn't lol. But anyways, Enjoyyyy =>
_________________________________________
《《 WILLS POV 》》

I glued the last article onto my board, blowing on it to get the glue to at least dry a little before I stood it up right.

I stepped back from it, smiling as I looked at my finished project.
It had taken me all day yesterday to print out the articles, cut the information out, make the board, and then finally gluing everything in its place.

But it hadn't taken me but about six or seven minutes this morning to finish it up.

I set it over to the side to allow it to dry, I had rationed my time because I woke up earlier than normal this morning. Not only did I have a project to finish but I also wanted to finish my painting.

The painting that I was making was very special to me for a certain reason, and I wanted nothing more than to have it done before tommorow when Mike and Y/N got here.

(I know you just sent the letter yesterday and I understand it would not ever get to him that fast. I usually don't break the rules like this, but just for the sake of the plot, we can pretend it did this once =>)

I looked over to my table, seeing the opened envelope.
It made me so happy to read it, hearing that they were going to be flying down tommorow got me in a super great mood.

I dipped my paintbrush in the green before swiping it over my canvas, getting the perfect visual I wanted with the color.

I sealed my lips together as I focused effortlessly hard on the painting, watching the colors blend together so nicely as I stroked the paintbrush covered with paint over the area.

Drawing had always been my Forte, but just recently I took a shot at painting and learned that I was actually a natural at it. I had been practicing on it, and I think I've finally started to do really good with my works.

All I could hope was that Y/N loved it too...

I didn't have a lot of my good paintbrushes because of Eleven stealing them yesterday, but I had enough to finish the few spots on my current art piece.

I put the final touch on it and set the brush down into the cup of water, hitting it on the side a few times to make sure it was clean.

I wiped my hands clean of the paint and checked my clothes to make sure I hadn't gotten any on me.
When I was good I grabbed my backpack and project and headed for the stairs.

Me and El must've gotten done at the same because we both walked out of our rooms in unison.

We both met eyes before heading for the stairs, me right behind her as we strided into the kitchen.

"Mom? Mom?" I called, wondering where she was as she usually was in the kitchen cooking up breakfast by now.

"You do realize that don't you?-" I heard from the living room before a mutter of 'prick' came as well as the slamming of the phone.

"Mom?" I asked again, walking into the living room to find her at her desk.

"Oh, hey, honey. I'm sorry there's no breakfast, I came down here and calls were just coming left and right an-"
"Don't worry about it. I'm sure Argyle will be here soon anyway." I assured her, cutting off her rambling.

"Okay well, I love you all, be caref-" She went to speak but suddenly the phone started to ring again.

"Alright...Love you too." I said with a sigh, seeing as she already had another buyer on the phone. I shook my head before walking back into the kitchen where El was.