CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

Hello! Thanks for all the love on the last chapter I appreciate it so much!
Hope you enjoy this chapter guys!
_________________________________________

《《 YOUR POV 》》

After me and Will both finished eating we agreed on heading to Rink-o'-mania because that was the place El had mentioned going to.

We were heading down the sidewalk, tall buildings casting shadows down on us, and I was thankful for that because the sun had been deadly.

I looked down as I suddenly felt a hand on mine, it was no suprise that it had been Wills. I smiled at him as I enterlaced our fingers, and I earned a shy grin back along with two blushed cheeks.

"You're cute, Will Byers." I said to him, and he shook his head at me, looking down, a little embarrassed as he grinned.

"Will, it's cute when you're embarrassed!" I told him, and he looked up at me.

"No its not!"

"Yes it isss!" I countered, making his cheeks even more red.

"Stop it, Y/N! It's really not..." He mumbled, and I chuckled at him.

"I'm just kidding with you, Will...but I won't take back the fact that you're cute. Because you are." I said, stopping in my tracks to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"Gee, thanks." He said back sarcastically, but I could still see the hints of redness among his cheeks.

"This the place?" I asked him, stopping as we reached the building that litterly said 'Rink-o'-Mania' in it.

"Yep." He answered, and I took his hand again and dragged him along as I headed inside.

It was immediately ten times cooler inside, and I sighed with relief as I felt like I was going to melt outside.

"Feels nice, right?" He asked, and I nodded, realizing that he must've had the same experience with the heat before.

"Is it always this hot outside?" I questioned him, glancing out the window that showed the bright as fuck sun.

"Usually, yeah, but honestly today it's seemed a little warmer. It might be in the hundreds actually." He said, and my eyes widened.

"A hundred? A hundred, what? Degrees?" I asked him, sounding shocked.

"Uh, yeah. That's a pretty normal temperature here." He informed me, and I shook my head. Hawkins never got even close to a hundred.

It got hot, sure, but if it even got in the 90s it didn't get past 95. So a hundred degrees and over sounds a bit extreme, it also explains why I was so miserable outside. I'm not used to that type of heat.

"Damn, how do you live in California?" I asked him with a laugh, and he shrugged.

"You don't, really. You just survive." He said, and it got serious for a moment before he started to laugh.

"Geez, I wasn't expecting you to go there with that." I told him with a chuckle, and he laughed at my reaction before suddenly perking up and looking a certain direction.