CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Hi! Enjoy the chapter my dear readers :)
_________________________________________

《《 YOUR POV 》》

My eyes opened slightly as I heard the door creak open, I was very close to falling asleep but the sound of the creaking floorboards and then the door had woken me up.

I watched as a bit of light filled the room, causing me to squint as I had been used to the darkness. So I didn't notice when a figure walked into the room.

"El?" I heard a voice ask in the darkness, and even through a whisper I could recognize it anywhere.

"Will?" El sent back, voice low and groggy as she had been in the midst of a deep sleep.

"Um, is Y/N in here?" I rolled over to my other side at the question, having been previously facing the bed.

"On the floor." She answered him, and I let out a sigh at her honesty.

"On the floor?" He asked, sounding confused..

"Yes. Y/N is sleeping on the floor." El responded, not awake enough yet to make a lot of sense.

"Y/N?" I heard Will ask as he stepped further into the room, no longer interrogating El as he was on the hunt for me.

I didn't answer, finding it odd that he all the sudden wanted to talk to me after having zero interest before.

"Y/N can we please just talk?" I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping he would think I was asleep and leave, but my efforts were in vain when I heard the floors squeak under him, signaling that he was getting closer.

"C'mon, Y/N, please. I just want to talk about things, can we?" He asked again, as I let my eyes shoot open as I sat up, looking up at him in the darkness of the room, the only light coming from the slightly opened door.

"No! And about what?" I questioned him, a little annoyed about his abrupt entrance.

"About...what happend." He said quietly, not allowing El to hear him as he flinched at his own words.

"Can't it wait till tommorow?" I asked
"I'd rather talk now." He responded.

"No, Will. Just leave me alone, we'll talk tommorow." I laid back down, grabbing at the covers and pulling them up above my head, hoping he would take the hint and leave before I got upset.

He sighed, but didn't fight as he muttered an 'okay..' before exiting Els room.

Once I heard the door shut and silence fill the room once again, many thoughts flew into my mind, and it wasn't but about thirty seconds and I was out of my pile and opening the door to find Will.

Because how the hell am I not going to talk with him after he was so upset over my reaction? I felt really bad and I at least owed him a small explanation, and then the rest can wait till morning.

"Will?" I said as I closed the door to Els room behind me, and I was worried he had already rushed off to his room before a head poked out of the bathroom.

"We can talk, okay? I'm sorry about being upset, you don't des-"
"Don't apologize. I understand, we just really need to talk, Y/N." He said, cutting me off as he walked out of the bathroom, and my eyes widened as I realized he was shirtless and only in his plaid pajama pants.