CHAPTER FIVE

.....YOUR POV.....

I was getting dressed for the day, putting on (outfit of your choice) and heading out on my bike.

I had planned to apologize to Dustin for bailing but also get my comic that I told him I expected to get today.

As I rode down the street I saw Will and Lucas pulling into Mikes yard.

I waved at them and got a wave back from Lucas and a smile from Will.

"Hey you guys! Any plans for today?" You yelled over, looking at the boys.

"Nah, Mike called us over. Something about El!" Will called back. I nodded. If nothing was going on with the group I'd just hang out with one of the girls. But if something was going on with El maybe I'd just go see max.

I rode passed Mikes house and down to Dustin's. I got off my bike and went up to the door as soon as I knocked the door opened. "Oh, hey y/n." Dustin said.

"Hey. I was just coming to apologize about ditching you. And also I want my comic." Dustin's eyes went wide.

"Um, well I kind of-" I cut him off "You lost it didn't you?" He put his head down in shame.

"Well not really but technically yes." I gave him a confused look. He started to explain "Well, last year I kind of found a demogorgan in my trash can but it was a baby and I had no idea what it was so I kept it and it kind of kept growing and I didn't know it was the monster until its face opened and it kind of ate your comic and my cat-" I cut him off again.

"Woah woah woah, a demogorgan? Like from D&D?" He nodded. "Yeah, here...I'll explain it all to you."

...WILLS POV.....

As the boys were talking I was setting up D&D. No one else would help with it, so I was just doing it alone as Mike ranted about his girl problems. Mike was talking about how he messed up with El.

I was starting to get frustrated.  No one wanted to do anything like this anymore. It was all about girls now. Even Dustin had a girlfriend and I just wanted to be a kid again.

Even if I did like someone would I want to date them? I never even thought about getting older and having girlfriends until the boys had found Eleven and she and Mike started dating.

The only girl besides her was Y/n and that one girl I danced with at the snowball who I haven't spoken to since. But I did have Y/n. I really liked her. But what would a girl like her have with someone like me?

"She knows I'm lying, she knows I'm lying!" Mike stated as he paced around the room.

"I don't even understand, why lie?" Lucas asked, looking up at Mike as he pretty much had a panic attack.

"Hopper. He threatened me." "Did he say he'd kill you?" Mike looked at Lucas like he was crazy. "What? No." "So, whats the big deal?" Lucas asked, throwing his hands up and then back down.

"The big deal is, that if I don't do what he says he'll stop me from seeing El. like, permanently. You don't understand Lucas. He's crazy, he's lost his mind." Mike said, pointing to his head as he spoke.

I had almost got the board set up so I decided to interject. "Hey guys, I'm almost set up here." They ignored me though. "I had no choice, Lucas. I really had no choice."

"I just wish you'd consulted me" Lucas said, pointing at Mike. "Because the way you handled this, you're in deep shit." Lucas finished.

Mike groaned as he sat down on the couch. "Im not gonna lie, its gonna be bad." Mike groaned again, grabbing at his hair.