CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

So sorry for the wait! I know I've taken forever but I really hope you all can forgive me. I've been doing so much and haven't had much time to write, but I finally got this chapter in for you guysss!!
Hope you like the chapter! :)
_________________________________________

《 YOUR POV 》》

I shot up in my bed as the sound of loud banging echoed through my room.

It was coming from my door, and I was confused about what was happening until Karen's voice yelled through it.

"Y/N! You need to get up! Nancy's taking you to the airport in an hour!"

I sighed as I threw the covers off of me, looking over to my alarm clock that was set to go off in seven minutes.

But my despair faded as I heard Karen's yells directing towards Mike as she hit on his door as well, having walked down the hall to his room after mine.

I chuckled a bit as I rose to my feet, shivering a bit as it was freezing in my room and I had been underneath my warm blankets all night.

I walked to my closet, wondering what I was going to wear to California. It was warm in California and it definitely would be when we got there, as we would be arriving at about noon. Well, noon our time, but still like 9 am their time.

I pulled out a red flannel, black tank top, and black Jean shorts.

I went to the bathroom to get ready, and the thought that I would be seeing Will in a matter of hours got my head spinning and my heart racing.

Months and months and months I've waited for this day, and finally, today, it arrived.

I missed him, I missed him so much and I could barely contain my excitement as I quickly rushed myself to get dressed.

I threw on my clothes, put on deodorant, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, finished up my readying, and headed out of my room with my dufflebag full of stuff I was taking and headed downstairs.

When I arrived downstairs I saw a sight I didn't normally see.

Mike was at the table. Eating breakfast.
With Karen, Ted, Holly and Nancy.
I stood at the entrance of the kitchen, a little confused at the scene in front of me.

"Whoa, since when do you interact with your family?" I asked Mike with a grin as I took my seat, taking my plate of food from Karen as I watched Mike and Nancy talk about something.

"Haha, you're so hilarious I must've forgot to laugh." He said with a fake smile, his eyes staring into mine.

"Okay, okay, I just don't think I've seen you eat with us the entirety of the time I've lived here." I returned to him, taking a bite of my breakfast.

"Well, maybe I've changed." He said, taking a drink of his milk.

Ted sighed as he read his newspaper.
"I said that once too. And then nine months later Karen had you."

I choked on my food as Mike practically spat out his milk, and I had to refrain from passing out from the lack of air as I was trying to swallow my bite and laugh at the same time.

"Y'know, I personally think Mike has just gotten a bit of motivation today, he's about to see his precious lover once again." I said in a mockingly dreamy voice, earning the middle finger from under thr table.