thirteen

Kyle never came back to bed that night. I knew I messed up but what worried me was what the council would decide. I opened my mind to see if Kyle had his block down but of course it was closed. Shaelyn stopped by last night but she was also tight lipped. All she could say was there would be a severe punishment for Kyle but they changed it due to the degree that made it a little less terrifying than not knowing . A knock on the door jumping off the bed and opened the door. Mariah was standing there with tears coming down her face. 

"Claire, I'm so sorry" pulling inside the room and gave her a comforting hug. 

"Don't worry about it," letting go "What about you." 

"Well I have had a much needed sleep and they have fed me as well." 

"That's good." 

"Have you heard anything" 

"No and that is a real issue with me." 

"I bet." taking a seat "So has Kyle even kept you in the loop."  not answering "Oh Claire" to get my mind off the problem at hand I changed the topic "So Boy or Girl." 

"Girl" 

"Congrats, maybe now you can keep her with you." 

"Yeah maybe." we sat there and talked for hours about the baby and what she envisioned for her and her daughter. When Kyle mind linked me telling me to come to his office. 

"I need to go, Kyle wants me" 

"Alright, keep your head up Luna" 

"Thanks" with that we left my room and walked away from one another. As I walked towards the office dread was so over bearing that I couldn't put into words. I mean what was he going to say, was he going to allow other wolves to breed with me. I didn't know much about this council but I should fear it. Standing out side the door took a deep breath and opened the door. Kyle sat his desk with Penny and Johnathan they turned and looked at me 

"Claire" Johnathan said with a slight grin Penny stood and walked over and grabbed my arm to lead me over to the chair she just left, she then walked over and sat on the edge of the chair with her mate. 

"Okay so we need to go over a few things before the council meeting." 

"Like what?"

"There will be four council members who will come here and they will go over the incident." he stated. 

"What do I need to do or say." 

"That's the problem they won't ask you, these wolves are different from our wolves." Johnathan stated. 

"How so" confused 

"They have certain abilities." That was most defiantly a game changer. 

"Abilities." was all I could say, when did they have abilities. How did we not know I knew they could hear the sound of my racing heart but I wasn't going to show them. 

"Each one will come to you and they will, how should I say this." Penny was the one who spoke first "Basically pick your mind."

"Will it hurt" when none of them didn't speak I had my answer. Dropping my head down so that I was starring at my now sweaty hands. "When will they be here." 

"Tomorrow." Tomorrow! I have less than twenty four hours to freak out. Jesus my life truly sucks. 

"Don't worry. I will be there with you." Kyle stated through our link.

"How do you know your not the ones mind getting fucked by a bunch of strangers." 

"Wow your vocabulary." he was smiling. 

"My bad, when I'm freaked out or scared I tend to say things." 

"Good to know" 

"Can we speak alone. Speaking this way while your parents are in here is kind of rude." 

"Oh sure," he closed the link and spoke,  "Mom I need to have a word with Claire." 

"Alright." with that she stood and gave me a hug and headed towards the door before stopping.  "John" was all she said before he tensed quickly standing he followed her out. I started to laugh 

"What's so funny" 

"Your parents are a hoot" 

"That they are now down to business." He stood up and walked around the desk. "I need to remind you that even though you are my mate you will have to stand by the breeders rules." 

"Why?" I glared "I thought I would be free from that." 

"Not with the council you are still a human" 

"If I don't" not trying to push buttons  I really wanted to know.

"They will exterminate this pack." 

"Are you kidding me." shocked. 

"Nope." I sat there and just watched him, so basically I never moved up in this crazy world only in this pack. If I didn't act like a breeder then all these people would die and it would be my fault. So I knew what I would have to do standing up and walked out his office. I needed some air, heading out the house I sat on the steps and watched as people continued with their lives. Ever since this world came to light the human race thought that these people were monsters that could easily rip your throat out but what I was seeing where regular people. They didn't show any signs that they were straight up killers. To save this pack that has done nothing but accept me then I can do no other but follow Kyles guidance. 

"Okay Claire, you can do this." with that I stood up and headed back into find Kyle. He was still in his office pacing. 

"Hey." He stopped and turned towards me "I will do it." 

"Are you sure?" putting his arms around my waist. 

"Yeah." 

"Okay" with that he kissed me. Man I am going to melt. Don't forget to breath Claire. He picked me up like I weighed nothing and sat me on the edge of his desk. Damn this is Hot!! Even though I'm a virgin I have watched a few pornos and I have to say this is a great one. I could feel his hand sliding up my stomach towards my breast. I leaned into it what was going on with my body, it felt like I was on fire. He started to kiss my neck and my eyes rolled back, gawd what am I going to do with this man. "Kyle" that single word had him grinding his very hard member into my pelvic. If it wasn't for our clothes still on this fantasy would become a reality.  I didn't know what came over me but I wanted to try something but wasn't sure if I should but decided to go with the flow. I kissed his neck and bit down on him. His hands gripped the desk hard, I could hear the sounds of splinting wood but I stayed where I was. I could taste some blood I let him go and leaned back to see his face. 

His eyes were black and he was grinning.