Six

I couldn't move this place was something out of a story. You could see the stars reflection on the lakes water and the tree lines were calming. Kyle was staring at me and I couldn't deny it he was very alluring there with his hair up into a ponytail with his eyes shining from the light in the moonlight.

"Join me," holding out his hand. I came over and grabbed his hand and allowed him to sit us down. "Lets see what they made us." Opening the basket pulling out a bowl of strawberries and two plates of spagittii.

"That look yummy" not really sure why I was so hungry but looking at my plate my mouth watered. Taking a fork and started to eat while looking at the water and I just felt relaxed, turning back to Kyle who was watching me.

"Thanks for bringing me here" giving him a genuine smile.

"Your welcome." we sat there in silence, I ended up finishing my plate first while Kyle was almost done. Looking up at the sky I decided to lay back on the grass not caring about the bugs and just watched the stars dance across the sky. I always found the stars to be beautiful. You couldn't see these many stars in the sky when you lived in the city cause all the lights but since you didn't have anything stopping them from showing it was just breath taking. Kyle layed next to me.

"Claire,"

"Hmm" not wanting to turn my head.

"I know that being with me and the pack is not something you wanted but I want to tell you that I would give you the world if you at least gave us a chance" I was silent letting him finish. "Look I want you to feel that you can have a home here."

"Kyle I know that you have done nothing to me to warrent me to doubt what you are saying but truth is I want to be with my family."

"I know but Claire please believe me when I tell you that if you allowed me too I can have some friends of mine track them down."

"Hell no!" sitting back up "I wont allow you to track them down so that they can either be killed or have them into the breeding program."

"That's not what I meant," he sat up and turned so that we were staring at one another. "One of the mates here is a witch and she could locate them with your blood and she could do a spell that would allow you a chance to speak to them to see if they would join us here where they wont have to worry about being tracked down." I thougth about what he was saying and some part of me was leaning towards his offer. If I could talk to them then I would at least know if they are safe.

"You promise that if they do decide to come here they would be safe."

"Yes, we actually have some humans that ended up mated to some of my man"

"Really"

"Yes" smiling "I even allowed their families to come live here" a tear fell down my face. I couldn't control myself I ended up sitting up and wrapping my arms around his neck and hugged him. I didn't care that he was a wolf or an Alpha I was just too happy that I would be able to see my family again. Kyle wrapped his arms around my waist I could tell that he was happy as well since this was the first time that I showed any emotion towards him.

"Thank you, I know how difficult this is but I really appreciate your help."

"I would do anything for you Claire." with that he kissed me. I wasn't expecting him to kiss me and I wasn't really pushing him away either. I started to kiss him back my mind was mush in his arms. He released my lips to trail a path towards my neck. The sound of me moaning was as he kissed a spot that made my back bend, I suddenly felt something sharp slide against my neck. I froze he did tell me that he would have to mark me. Was I ready for that yet he must have noticed that I was no longer enjoying.