Ten

****Authors Note*****

Thank you for making Breeders Master #1 in Breeders. I have been really busy with the new year, so I haven't really been writing much with this story. So I would like to hear from all my readers about what they like about it so far and what I could do to make it better. So leave a comment!!!! can't wait to hear from you. 

*****End of AN*****

I have to say spending time with my Mother in law and Sister in law was such a challenge. Shaelyn wasn't a happy camper, she seemed to need the restroom a lot but I knew she was just hiding out in the stales. When she finally returned Penny managed to have bought most of the store. She didn't take no for an answer, so I just smiled and nodded my head. She guided me to Victoria's Secret if she knew that I try to avoid this store even when I was shopping with my own mother. I didn't want to upset her with any whining so I just closed my mouth and walked in. The associate gave me a shopping bag and her greeting and walked away to help another shopper. "Oh Claire, you have to try this on" showing me a navy blue nightie. It was a see threw piece of fabric and left nothing to the imagination. 

"Um, Penny can we skip the night ware." 

She looked at me, I pleaded with my eyes and my face was beet red. "I'm sorry, Claire I have crossed the line didn't I" 

"Oh no, your fine it's just" cutting off and looking at the floor. 

"I know, I have read your file." She put down the outfit and headed away from the section. "So what about underwear. I can let you shop alone to pick out what you need." 

"Thanks" Glancing around Shaelyn was no where to be found and Penny went to look at the lotion and sprays. Heading towards the bras there weren't that many shoppers but I knew that they were there. A girl walked over and was shopping, taking a look at her she was shorter than me with black hair that was tied up into a bun. That wasn't what caught my attention to her, it was the fact that she was pregnant. My mind went into over drive, was she human. Was she a breeder and if so where is her master. 

"Hello" she turned around to look at me. 

"Hi" I could tell that she was worried "Can I help you" 

"Um" Glancing around "Are you a shifter" 

"No, I'm human." 

"Where's your master?" 

"He is not here." she seemed to be getting irritated. 

"I'm sorry, I'm human as well, I haven't seen another human breeder." She smiled 

"I was like that at first once I was auctioned and bought." 

"My name is Claire McDowell and you are" 

"Mariah Petersen" shaking my hand. 

"So which pack are you in?" 

"Redline Moon" my smile dropped, she noticed my change in expression.  "What's that matter?" 

"I'm in the same pack" 

"Really?" Grabbing my hand. "Finally I thought I would be the only breeder for this pack." 

"What do you mean" afraid of what she was going to say. 

"Redline doesn't have any breeders. My master bought me so that I could be the packs." 

"I'm still not understanding" 

"Well you know how the compound states that we are sold as a breeder." 

"Yeah" 

"What they didn't state was the person that bought you can also let other wolves in the pack use you." I was speechless, so she was not just one persons breeder but the whole packs. "So is the baby the wolf that bought you or someone else."