Twenty

*****Authors Notes******

I want to say thank you for reading this story so far and I love the comments as well. I will be trying to continue with the story and such. 

*****End*****

I laid there in Kyles arms while the sun was no longer in the sky. We have been going at like bunnies and I wasn't mad. I was completely spent and was sore all over. From the bruising around my arms and legs from where he was grabbing onto me. I don't know when go into the room but I was thankful cause I didn't want anyone to see us passed out in the woods naked. I know they might not be bothered by that but I was not the same. Kyle started to move behind me. 

"Good morning Claire do you wanted to join me for a shower?" I could tell from the grin he wasn't just wanting to take a shower. 

"I would but I can't even more my legs right now." 

"Aww, I can carry you if you are still hurting." He was now concerned about that little bit of information. 

"Nah, I'm good I think I will just lay here for a little while longer." 

"Okay, just link me if you change your mind." 

"Alright" with that he got off the bed and headed to the bathroom and started the water.  I laid there thinking about what I was going to do regarding Lily and Shaelyn, I basically drugged them. I didn't know if they hated me and didn't want to talk to me any more. I thought about how I was going to repay them and beg for their forgiveness. I linked Kyle that I wanted to Lily and Shaelyn to come to the room he stated that he will do that while he was finishing up. He sent me a picture of him touching himself and I was blushing at the thought of what he was doing in the other room. 

'Perv' was all I sent and closed off the link before it got worse and I would end up coming into the shower with him. There was a knock on the door and I knew that it had to be the girls so I slowly slid off the bed and headed to the door and opened. They both looked like someone had hit them with a bus. 

"Did you need something Claire" Lily stated. 

"I needed to talk to you both." and moved over so that they could walk in. Shaelyn dropped onto the bed while Lily sat on the chair. I stood in front of them taking a deep breath 

"Okay first, I would like to apologize to you both for the way I acted." continuing "I can't believe that I drugged you both just to get laid but if I thought about it I would more and likely do it again." I could see from there expression that they were not happy, "I hope that with time I will be able to build your trust in me once again." With that I waited for either one of them to say something. 

"Claire, I'm not mad.... correction I was pissed that I was drugged by a human but then I thought about it, being in heat does make you do things" Lily stated. 

"Same, Author and I laughed at the fact that you did get past us." Shaelyn grinned. "Plus you might be caring my niece or nephew right now so I'm not worried about it." 

"Really" relaxing.

"Hell yeah, I mean plus from the sounds that we All could hear I bet it was worth it." I could feel the heat coming up my neck. I bet every one heard us I mean they are wolves and all. 

"Oh gawd." 

"Yep even if we were upset, the thought of you being embarrassed from the fact that the pack heard you guys is enough pay back." Shaelyn stated. 

"True, I wouldn't be able to look at any of the pack members the same for a while." sitting next to Shaelyn. 

"So now that you are fully mated, now we will have to start the process of the pack ceremony." Lily said, If it wasn't one thing then it was another. Now I have to deal with the ceremony where I have deal with blood.  

"Has Kyle said anything about the blood part of it." 

"Not to me but I think he has talked to the pack doctor in how to do without hurting you." Alright I guess I will have to talk to him about it or just find the pack doctor to get their input. Ever since the council I knew how the pack felt about me and so I knew that this was now my life and I would be doing everything in my power to become the Luna that they could be proud of. We sat there talking about what I would like for a gown and I told them that I was not really a dress up kind of girl. 

"Claire I will have to let you know that my mother will not allow you to come to the ceremony with only a t-shirt and pants." From her expression she must of tried and failed. Afraid to ask her about it so I decided to change it, 

"So where do I go to for gowns around here." 

"You will have to go to the Mall again, they have a store that is for the ceremony only." Lily informed me while pulling out her phone. She pulled up the store website and showed me there catalog of gowns and I would have to say some of them were breath taking but I didn't know what I would have to do the whole night. 

"Other than the blood part what else do I need to watch out for." scrolling throw the gowns. 

"Well after you have done the blood exchange then we will have to run." 

"Run?" confused. 

"To welcome the New Luna we shift and run the night." I'm really good at running but I don't think I will be able to keep up with them. I mean I could train for the run ahead of time. I guess from my facial expression they smiled. 

"You don't have to worry, you will ride your mate" Shaelyn said, my face heat up again. I would have to ride him, my thoughts went back to the last couple of days. Shaelyn laughed out loud. 

"Claire, I have to say that your mind is completely in the gutter. Not ride him, I mean you will be on his back while he runs with that pack." Lily now got what she meant then she started to laugh along with her. 

"I guess being a virgin will have this effect on her." 

"Virgin!... From the screams we heard he cut that card up so many times for fear that her hymen would grow back." Lily stated. 

"Lily!!!!" shocked from the statement. 

"What it's the truth, there was a bet going around with the females that you would be walking around like a cowboy. " 

"Please tell me your are joking," That was something new, "So who won?" 

"We won" she pointed at her and Shaelyn "Morgan and a few others also" 

"Wow" I stood up I really wasn't mad at them if anything I would have joined them. I laughed and shook my head. "Well ladies I need to get some rest I guess I will be busy the next couple of days with the ceremony." 

"Alright, have a nice sleep" Shaelyn grinned and then she left the room with Lily. I was left alone and I just fell back on the bed and thought about the ceremony that I will have to do and all. I guess I will have start training with Penny tomorrow. I got up and headed to the bathroom and took a shower before heading off to bed.