Four

When I opened my eyes I was laying on a bed in a huge room. I glanced around the room there were three different doors I quickly jumped up and went to each one hoping to find an exit. I found the one I was looking for to my surprise the door was not locked and I was able to looked down the hallway. I couldn't hear anything down the corridor but some part of me shouted that I should stay in the room but I was clearly not listening. I had no clue where I was heaed but I knew I needed to escape before they raped me.

I figured they were outside since I could hear the distance sound of grunts and growls. I knew they liked to train so they would stay out fighting for hours is what our leader told us. I found the stairs I slowly heaed down. I peeked around the corner there were a few of them sitting watching some movie fighting who was played better. I knew I wouldn't make it far if I tried walking by so I would need to find a different route. Deciding to head twoards the closed door next to me, hoping that nobody was there. Once the door was opened my heart dropped their stood a few wolves plus the man that bought me.

"Hello" a woman who I didn't see come from behind the group

"Oh don't mind them they were just leaving." there was a deep growl I quickly turned towards the sound ready for the attack. Kyle's eyes were black I knew that his wolf was staring at me and growling I quickly bowed my head.

"Oh Kyle you dummy you are scaring her." the woman stated. with that his eyes quickly turned back to his normal shade "Sorry Claire." with that he turned and headed out of the kitchen.

"Claire, what a great name. My name is Shaelyn. I'm Kyles twin sister"

"Sister" shocked, after a moment of looking at her I could tell that she did have some facial features that looked like Kyle's

"Yeah, he is older by two minutes"

"Okay"

"Look you don't have to worry about being Kyles breeder. We werent raised to be rapist." That confused me. "Then why was he there and why would he pay two million for me." she was silent.

"I knew that he spent a great amount but ...Wow" she had the same expression that I had when he belt that out.

"Yeah."

"Well our parents told him he needed to go see if he could find someone "

"So he went to find someone and ended up with me." that made no sense. I have never met him in my life.

"Um... to a point."

"What's the point"

"Thats kinda a part that he will have to tell you." with that she turned and went back to cooking some bacon.

"You hungry, you ended up sleeping for a day and a half" That made me pause I slept so long. Wow I guess being on the high alert all the time was tiring. Not really trusting her but I needed to know where I was if I was going to go find my family. "So what pack am I in?"

"Oh sorry that should have already been told to you before coming here."

"Your in the Redline Moon pack" I wanted to know how much freedom I have before I can know if I can leave tonight or if I would need to plan

"So am I allowed to use someones computer or laptop" she paused. "Why?" my heart jumped when she turned towards me. I quickly bowed my head hoping that I didn't say something I shouldn't but I needed to know.

"To tell you the truth me and my family got seperated and I would like to try and find them." waiting on what she would say next.

"When was the last time you saw them" I looked up and I could tell that she was genuinly concerned.