Nineteen

"Fuck it" I yelled "I'd rather just get it done" rolling around on the floor. It was my second day of my heat and I would have to say the scale for the pain I'm feeling is beyond a ten. I was just laying here in nothing but my underwear crying one minute to yelling at them. I tried to contact Kyle but he put a block up and I lost it. How dare he leave me like this, wanting him and he was free. 

"Claire hun, I have called the pack doctor to come and give you the IV so that you can relax more." Shaelyn stated. 

"I don't want the damn IV, I want my lazy mate" 

"Sweetie you can do this." 

"No, I now know why women who are pregnant ask for the shot." rubbing my hands between my legs to build friction. I was horrified about what I looked like but I needed this. I helped a little but it wasn't what I needed. "Guys please just tell him to come here. I need to see him." 

"We are ordered not to." Lily came over with a cold rag to put on the back of my neck to cool me down but I wanted to tell her that was doing nothing but pissing me off. She was just helping, they both were but I wasn't going to say anything negative. I screamed as another roll of pain came, the thought about doing this every month was a wish I didn't want to put on another living soul. I needed to get out of here and find Kyle. I kept quiet and thought about how to get out of here, I tried the windows but they didn't budge and I knew the lock was not going to be an easy task. I figured that my only opening would be when the doctor came over. The door would be opened for just a millisecond but also thought about the girls they were wolves they could chase me down and bring me back so I needed to do something. 

"Is there no drugs here that could help me until they get here." 

"I think they might have some muscle relaxers that might help. Since you are human they might just knock you out." 

"If they knock me out what do they usually do to wolves." trying to sound worried. 

"Oh they just mellow out our wolves, kind a like they are high." 

"Okay, they sound promising, I would only need a half of them since I don't want to take the whole thing." slowly getting up from the bed, they tried to tell me that I shouldn't move but I told them that I needed to move or I will lose it. They stayed there. I walked into the kitchen where they told me where it would be located and I just grabbed the bottle and found the nearest drink. Some one made Lemonade for us so I just grabbed it and broke three of them into the picture and made three glasses for each of us. The pain came back again and I nearly dropped onto the floor. 

"Claire are you okay." Lily came over and helped me back up. 

"Yeah I wanted to get you guys something to drink as well when another round started. I cried talking about the pain. I watched her get a pill and then broke it and handed me the smaller piece. 

"Thank you." Grabbing the cup, I want to say thank you both for staying here during this extreme time. 

"No problem Claire, Your family" Shaelyn came over and gave me a hug. My skin crawled from having her touch me. I hissed and she pulled away and apologized. They both drank from their cups and I did a small prayer that they wouldn't kill me after this. After a couple of minutes they started to tilt a little bit so I knew that they were feeling the pills. God must have been on my side cause not to soon later there was a door knock. 

"Help, someone help. Something is wrong" 

"Luna?" A younger woman came in holding a basket of what I was hoping was the IV bag. She came over and noticed that both Lily and Shaelyn were now laying on the floor past out. "What happened." 

"I don't know, help them." while she was working on them I ran to the door and prayed that it was unlocked it was. I bolted out the door and ran into the woods. The only thought I had was I needed my mate and I was going to find him. It was raining and I wasn't going to allow that to stop me. I looked for any sign of a wolf, I headed back towards the pack house but before I could reach the edge of the woods I heard a growl. Turning around and found three wolves standing in front of me. 

"I want my mate" I glared at them "Someone better link him and tell him that I'm waiting unless he wants me to start losing the last little bit I have on." slowly going for my bra strap, My mind was so jumbled up that I didn't care that they weren't Kyle I needed a release. I took a step forward they all took a step back then bolted. 

"Claire." that husky voice made my whole body ignite. Turning around there stood Kyle wearing nothing but his birthday suite and with that I just ran to him and pounced. We started to attack one another's neck. 

"Kyle" he leaned me onto a nearby fallen tree. He supported me with one hand while removing my last little bit of clothing I had left. We stayed like that for a little longer before putting me on top of the tree and opened my legs. He started to kiss my inner thigh and started to lick the one place that wanted his attention. He glanced up at me and slid two fingers into his mouth and I just watched his every move. Very slowly slid them into me I was moving my hips before I could stop myself. As I was riding his fingers he was sucking on my clit which was making me scream out in ecstasy. The pressure built up until I couldn't handle it any longer and screamed.  He came up and slowly lowered me onto his member. The pain was extreme at first cause of his size but with the way I was I was able to take him all in. He allowed me a moment to get used to him so he started to grab my breast and started to play with the nipple which made my body turn up a degree. The rain was coming down a little faster and I was enjoying this moment with my mate. Once he started to move I knew it was over he was no longer gentle with me, Our bodies slapping against one another and the grunts and groans could be heard for miles. Kyle was not slowing and I was not going to stop him. I could feel the pressure building and so I just snapped my head back and screamed. Kyle kept up the pace until I could fell him getting bigger inside me then he thrust one more hard thrust and I could fell him vibrate. He didn't allow me down yet but we did hold each other close. Once he slid out I was lowered but my legs couldn't hold up my body weight, he quickly grabbed me and picked me up bridal style. The rain was still coming down I smiled cause I was no longer a virgin and I did with the man I loved. I froze I loved him, yes I did truly loved him. I grinned. 
"Are you okay," he asked, I smiled.  "That was....." I couldn't find the right word "Intense" He laughed. 

"We are far from over my little mate."  And he was right another roll of heat hit me and I looked at him and smiled. 

"Then get busy Mate" with that he took me every which way.