Two

Once we got to the compound it seemed that the security got a lot more tighter. The man led me back to the office of the Alpha is what they call him. My nerves were getting to me I have never met him but I heard that he led his pack like an iron fist. I heard the other girls say they would rather be dead than be his breeder. They led me to a tall oak door, we didn't even have to knock on the door before they just opened.

"Alpha Jack, we got the girl"

I couldn't see anyone he must have been in the shadows were I couldn't see him.

"What happened to the other one. I heard that it was two humans not one that escaped." the deep voice stated.

"Your correct but when we finally caught up to them this one was stuck in the creek and more and likely the other one kept going." the man looked down to me "Since they got in the water their scents started to disappear." The leader stated with his head bowed down.

"Get out" they all nodded their heads and left me alone with a ghost of a man. Waiting on the man to speak "What is your name?" he asked.

I didn't answer he growled

"How old are you?" Same

"Answer me" he growled

Same. when he knew that I wasn't going to answer that is when he finally came out of the darken corner. "You will listen to me breeder."

I would have to say that he was attractive but I didn't need to be having those thoughts. "Okay, since you don't want to talk I will" taking a seat down at his desk; "I will find out how you escaped at a later date but since you missed orientation with the other breeders I will have to fill you in"

Grabbing a folder that held some papers "You are in the Eastern program where you will breed only with Alphas if they are not mated." he glanced at me and continued. "You will follow their rules of the pack. There will be an auction that will see which Alpha you will be paired with. If you don't find an Alpha you will be transferred to another program where you will be auctioned again to the betas all the way to the border guard." My heart was racing.

"If you still are unable to find a master then you will either be killed or offered up to be a slave in a pack house for the remainder of your life. Do you understand"

I couldn't answer so all I could do is nod my head. "Good, we will have the madam come and check you out to work on your profile for the auction." with that I was led out of the room by an older woman, she must be a wolf cause no human would take having her freedom taken away.

"Name dear" the woman asked me. Something in me wanted to stay quiet but I knew I needed to live so that I could escape and be reunited with my family.

"Claire"

"Last name, for our records"

"McDowell"

"Age"

"Twenty-four"

As she charted down my information I looked around the room, it was very big and you could tell a woman decorated it.

"Okay Ms. McDowell we have some more question for your report."

"Okay"

"Are you a virgin?"

That made me pause, why would they need to know that. Nobody knew about my personal life.

"I know it's personal but we need to know" taking a deep breath

"Yes" she smiled and nodded her head. "Good."

While she asked me about what I liked to do before the new law was brought up I told her that I was a dancer and played the violin. She smiled like she knew something that I didn't. when we were finally done with the question and test she led me down a corridor. It was well lit there were pictures lining the walls of families, I'm pretty sure they were the Alphas family. The silence was killing me.