Fourteen

"You marked me." 

"Sorry if I wasn't suppose to do that." 

"Don't worry we loved it Mate." Grinning he removed his hand from the desk and I could see his hand turn into a claw. Before I could say anything he slides one finger down my blouse popping one button at a time. I really liked this blouse but after that I wouldn't mind having a stock of them. If I was going to be exposed then he needed to lose some clothing as well. I lifted his shirt but paused with it hiding his face. I went in and started to kiss his chest and raking my nails down as I go. He growled I didn't know if he liked it or not so I went for it. The angle of me on the desk was allowing me any room so I gently pushed him asway and turned him around so that he was the one on the desk. I got down on my knees and looked up he still had his face covered. I smiled, I took a deep breath and went for his pants. As I grabbed the button I could tell that he was tensing up, once the button was released I went for the zipper and slowly slid it down. 

"Your killing me Claire." 

"How?" Teasing him. I grabbed the sides and slowly pulled them down. The tingles from where I was touching were making me smile. All that stood between me and my mission were a piece of clothing. I grabbed the top of his boxers and yanked them down. The same time I yanked the door to the office swung open. I froze, Kyle removed the shirt fully. He growled, quickly standing up and turning only to see a horrified Shaelyn and her mate standing at the door. 

"Get out." Kyle yelled as he pulled up his pants. 

"Dear Gawd my eyes." she screamed covering her face. she then turned and walked away. I was speechless, taking a peek at a near by mirror to see some blood around my mouth and my blouse was open. What was I doing I have never acted this way towards anyone and the first time I do I get caught by my sister-in-law, looking down at the floor. I began to walk around the room. 

"What are you doing?" Kyle asked me. 

"Trying to find a hole to swallow me up." he laughed 

"Claire, it fine." 

"What" turning to look at him " Being caught with your pants down is fine." 

"Yeah, you forget that we are naked when we shift." 

"So having your sister see your junk is okay!" 

"To a point." I couldn't believe him. Nobody could handle that. 

"What if you caught your parents going at it. I mean you have seen your parents naked." His face paled. 

"Dear gawd, Claire why!" he walked over and hit his head on the wall. 

"Thought so." I smirked no sibling or parent could handle catching their family in action. I headed towards the door then I paused looking down my blouse was open. Quickly closing the front and headed out. No one was in the hallway when I headed back to our room. I thought I was in the clear when I bumped into a group of teenage boys. 

"Luna" they said

"Hello boys" with that I passed them. As I walked by I heard one state "Does she know that she has blood on her face." Man if I was an animated character I would have a large arrow hanging from my back. Damn kids. Finally got to my door. 

'Made it' I ran into the bathroom to wash away the blood. I knew I had blood on my face but I didn't think I had this much. 

"Claire." Kyle called out. 

"Yeah" he came into the bathroom 

"Don't worry I have commanded everyone that lives in the house to knock and not just come in." 

"Thanks" But all that meant was I would not be coming out this room for a while. Even with my impending doom tomorrow I still fell the embarrassment. "Hey I think I will take a nap." 

"Can I join." I really wanted to be alone but who knew what would happen tomorrow. 

"Sure." with that I jumped into the bed and laid away from him. That didn't stop him, he slid in next to me and his arm wrapped around me. 

"Claire don't worry about it. I wont allow anyone to harm you or take you away from me." 

"Promise." 

"Promise" I smiled and snuggled into him and fell asleep. 

The next day you could cut the tension with a knife. Everyone heard that the council was coming today Kyle had to double the security around the pack in case of a surprise. "I have been notified that they have arrived at the boarder." Charles stated. Everyone stood outside and waited Penny informed me that I would need to stand next to Kyle when they arrived. Also to not lower my head cause I was the Luna to the pack. Three black BMW's pulled up the lawn and parked. Each car opened up showing council members. When it came to the last one two women came out both women were gorgeous. Each member was wearing sunglasses and I was wondering what that was about it wasn't really sunny out quite the opposite. They all came over and stood in front of us. The Blonde women took a step forward 

"Hello Alpha Black, how are you doing this evening." 

"I'm wonderful Council woman Eden." He bowed his head and I just stood there wondering if was suppose to bow. A slight nudge caught my attention and Shaelyn nodded her head. So I followed Kyles lead and bowed. The woman in front of us looked at me when I straighten up 

"Is this the human that is causing trouble." 

"It is " He looked at me. "This breeder is found to be my mate and so I don't use her as such." 

"Noted, Alpha Black can we head in so that we can get this started."  Kyle nodded his head and turned and headed into the pack house I followed him and in the back of my mind was that wasn't so bad. I was dead wrong.