Nine

Waking up I turned my head to see that Kyle was no longer there. Before I could sit all the way up to get out the bed there was a piece of paper folded with my name on it with a flower. I grinned cause the flower that he left was a Calathea which meant for new beginnings and this was a true new beginning. Opening the note,

'Sorry for not being there when you woke up, but I called for a meeting regarding the rouges. I have informed my mother that you will be a little late today for the mall. 

P.S. My sister has been informed that skies the limit. Get whatever you want. 

Kyle

With that I felt a little happy that he wrote but I have never been a shopping kind of person. So spending a lot of money was not going to happen, hopefully Kyle will love me even more for being cheap. Getting up I headed in the bathroom to take a shower 

'Hello beautiful,' Kyles voice was behind me. Turning around no one was there. 

'Kyle?" I yelled but no one answered I thought I was losing my mind. 

'Your not losing your mind Claire' Realizing that he was talking to me in my head. I remembered that they did this with their mates and pack. So getting the nerve to try it out. 

'Kyle?' 

'I knew you would get it' he seemed amused.

'So now that you have marked me we can hear each other'

'Yes, that if you're in trouble and I'm not near you I can find you.' 

'Ok' deciding that I would finish my shower. I wonder if he can see what I'm doing or who I am with.' 

'Yes, I would know and it is taking a lot of will power to not come and join you in your shower.' with that my face turned a beet read and took a deep breath. 'Claire, honey control your self, I'm on the edge' 

'This wont work. I need to have some privacy with my own thoughts.' Mad at the knowledge that he would hear every thing that I was thinking and feeling. I mean it is kind of hot that he can feel that I and I can fell his lust for me, but still. 

'Jesus Claire.' I laughed a little. 

'Sorry' 

'Claire, don't worry you can control it. Just think of a brick wall, once you do that even when your bonded to the pack they wont hear your naughty little  thoughts.' I laughed hard that time, just thinking about it would have me in tears. Sobering up,

'Alright, are you still with the rogues'

'Yes, it seems that they were banished from another pack.' 

'What now'

'I need to contact their old Alpha to get some information before allowing them into our pack. Alright I need to get back to work and picturing you in the shower is not helping me. See you later on tonight.' 

'Bye Pervert' I could feel him laughing. 

Wow being an Alpha seems stressful, make me wonder if being the Luna was going to be even troublesome. I better head down to find Penny and Shaelyn. I would have to keep a smile on today since I would be spending time with my mother and sister in law. As I walked downstairs my mind kept going back to Lori and if she found our parents or was she walking around in the cold alone. I didn't want to think about anything else. She was my younger sister and I felt like being here not knowing was going to be the my prison. I knew Kyle stated that he would try to find them but I wondered if he really was looking or was he looking for them to capture them and the other women to auction them off. Shaking my head Kyle wouldn't do that I needed him in my corner if I was to find my family. Reaching the bottom of the staircase, Penny was talking to Johnathan while Shaelyn sat on the sofa eating an apple. She looked over when she saw me.

"Claire you finally up" standing up and walking over "Are you ready for hell."

"You betcha" I laughed Shaelyn looked at my neck and smiled even bigger. 

"Welcome to the family, officially." 

"Thanks" Penny walked over as well "I have a beautiful daughter-in-law"  Also giving me a hug, Johnathan patted my shoulder. "Welcome" with that we talked for a moment then Johnathan excused himself and we headed out the house and into a parked car. 

"Time for a fashion makeover" Penny stated. 

"Yah" Shaelyn mocked. Turning in her seat to look at me and smiled. We drove down the road the trees seemed to become nothing but a blur, even though it was winter I knew that once the trees began to bloom again they would be a beautiful scenery. The branches over lapped the road, so when fall and spring would be more breath taking. 

"So Claire what type of clothes do you prefer." Penny asked. 

"I'm simple"

"I figured that but what would you stick too." I hated these types of questions, they would ask and I would state just clothes. They always seemed to have an expression between smug and annoyance.

"How about once we get to the mall I will see about it." she seemed to take that answer. Turning into a parking garage I could tell that Kyle was correct about the security. You could see the wolves and guards around the garage. I was getting scared remembering the time when we would have to run away from these men. 

'Claire, are you okay.' Kyle linked me. 

'I'm fine just having a slight panic attack' 

'Do you want me to come' He seemed really concerned. 

'No, I think I'm okay now that I'm talking to you.'

'Alright, Don't worry they wont harm you.' wiping away the sweat from my hands. I needed to believe Kyle. Taking a calming breath and nodded my head. Penny parked the car and we got out Shaelyn came around the car and slid her arm around mine and smiled. 

"Don't worry we are here." smiling up at her. 

"Thanks" 

"No problem" with that we headed towards the elevator. Once there two guards came over. 

"Good morning Luna" I turned towards Penny but she shook her head and pointed to me, the guard was talking to me. Out of habit my hands slid over the mark, Penny was watching my action she nodded her head. 

"Good Morning" 

"Going shopping with the family" he smiled. 

"Pretty much spending some much needed time together." 

"Well have fun." then the guard left, the elevator doors finally opened and we headed inside. Once they closed I finally released the breath that I was holding. 

"You did well Claire but your now in a different position from before." Penny said. 

"I know, once I get used to it then it wont be as hard." 

"Understandable."  Both women looked at me and smiled, the doors opened and we headed out Penny smiled. "Lets begin." with that we headed off and started my torture.