Twenty-one

Knocking on the office door. "Come in Claire." Kyle spoke. Opening the door, he was sitting at his desk looking at some paperwork.

"Hey if your too busy I can come again later."

"No your fine," putting down the paper and looking up at me.

"Okay" coming in I took a seat in front of him and smiled. "So I wanted to talk to you about the ceremony."

"Oh what's up"

"So I know that I have to do the blood exchange, I was wondering have you come up with anything yet." 

"I have talked to the doctor and she has stated that there are a few ways to do but I didn't think you would like any of them." Just from what he said I was having an internal panic attack.

"So the normal way that the Luna would do it is what"

"Are you sure that you want to know that."

"Yes"

"Well for one the Luna would stand in front the pack would stand in front of her and then there would be a statement that she would have to say before cutting her hand and then the pack would do the same and they would come and grasp her hand and then she would state that under the moon goddess moon the blood exchange is now complete."

"She would have to do that for everyone."

"Not really," he continued. "There is a loop hole that was found out that if the Luna is a human that she would only have to do the blood exchange with the head of each household and then you she would be able to link the whole family. Cause they are Linked as well to their head." That seemed less extreme then doing that to every member of the pack. I sat there and thought about it, I could just go ahead and just cut my hand I would need stiches for a while but I wanted to show the pack that I was not some weak human. I can do this.

"Kyle I will just do the normal way just with the head."

"You don't have to do that Claire." I could tell that he was worried.

"Yeah I do and I want too." with that I got up and walked around the desk and sat on his lap. "I want to be a strong Luna to the pack." Kissing him, he kissed me and stood up and put me on his desk. Damn him and his kisses I was thankful for the fact I was wearing a skirt today.

"Yes and I'm happy that you are also wearing a skirt." with that I could fill his head sliding up my thigh and his knuckle brushing again my underwear. Opening my legs wider for him, he smirked "I see you are wanting some release my little mate." His eyes have turned pitch black and I could tell that I was now looking at his wolf.

"Some" I repeated.

"Then I can do everything I can." with that he ripped my underwear off and put it on the desk for me to see. He dropped down and yanked me further forward towards him. "Stay just like that I want to be able to see your face." my breathing was coming shorter and faster, Kyle started to kiss my thighs and then leaned forward and started to go to town. I could feel his tongue near my core and used it to thrust in and out. I had to cover my mouth with my hand to stop myself from screaming. His tongue was making me lose control my legs started to shake from holding them up. He stood up and slid me off his desk and turned me around and lifted the skirt showing my ass. I could hear his zipper and then I felt him. Kyle slammed so hard into me that I yelled. He put his hand over my mouth.

"I don't want the pack coming in here." with that he started to slam into me over and over again. He grabbed a chunk of hair and gently pulled back, I don't know why but I loved when he did that. The pressure was building and I knew I was close to coming. "Harder Kyle" with that he lifted me up a little more and thrust so hard that I swore I could fell him into my stomach. I came so hard that I didn't realize that I had bunched up his paper in my hands. A couple of more thrust and then Kyle came. He stood there for a moment until he slid out and sat in his chair. I stayed there with my ass still hanging out for him to see. He grabbed my hips and gentle slid me off the desk and let me sit on his lap.

"I have to say I'm starting to understand when they say having a mate is going to be fun." He laughed.

"Me too. I can't feel my legs" I giggled.

"If they don't start working soon I might have to help you to our bedroom and I will have to inform you I will not be leaving anytime soon."

"Oh that really doesn't sound all that bad."

"I know but then nothing gets done." I laughed. Deciding that I would need to go and get cleaned before meeting Penny later for training. Pausing I turned around to look at him, 

"I was wondering if you would like to go dress shopping with me, just the two of us." 

"That sounds fine when would you like to go" 

"When are you free." 

"Just let me know when you are ready and we can go." 

"Awesome." turning back to the door, I opened and walked out. Heading up to the room praying that I didn't bump into anyone. As I reached the stairs, I felt a hand tap my shoulder. 

"Hey girl" seeing Mariah standing there with a plate in hand and a sandwich in the other. 

"Hey" taking a glimpse up the stairs. "Is there a way I could go to my room right quick." 

"Oh you need to go clean your self off." I was taken back, did I really hear that. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Claire you are walking a certain kind of way and the back of your skirt is still hiked up showing a really nice pair of cheeks." My hand snapped to my ass and sure enough I could feel my ass, why didn't Kyle tell me. 

'I'm going to kill you' I linked him. 

'I hope you will in the bed.' 

'I was caught by Mariah for gods sake,' I could feel him laughing. 'Your an ass.' shutting off the link and looked at her. 

"Can you please erase that last two minutes" 

"I'm fine with that" she laughed and walked away. I fixed my skirt and headed to my room to take a quick shower so that I could meet up with Penny. She was going to be at the orphanage. I could see Phoebe again since it has been a while.