Twenty-Three

Coming with Kyle was different than, with Penny and Shaelyn. The guards bowed their heads and showed submission to us. We stood in front of the elevator and waited for the doors to open. 

"So have you got a clear view on what you want to wear for the ceremony." 

"Not really but what color am I allowed to wear." 

"Any color really?" nodding my head. The door finally opened and we went in. Kyle started to rub my back and started to go lower. "Kyle if your hands reach my ass I will ground you for a  week." 

"Honey!!!!" 

"No honey, we are in the public now and I don't want to be that Luna that has sex everywhere not caring about other peoples eyesight." 

"I can just command them" 

"Kyle have you ever been kneed" turning to look at him. The look was answer enough. 

"No!!!!" 

"Would you?" 

"GOD NO!!!!" turning his back towards me. 

"I can still hit you with your back towards me." 

"Claire, I'm sorry" smiling turning back when the doors opened and I walked out. I waited on him to follow "So where do we need to go." 

"This way." Grabbing my hand we headed to the store. Once we reached the store He told me that he needed to go use the restroom but I figured he didn't want to clothes shopping. So I just smiled and waved him off. Walking into the store the associate came over.

"Luna," she tilted her head "My name is Emmy, How may I help you" 

"You can call me Claire and I need to find a dress for a ceremony." 

"Is it the pack ceremony?" 

"Yes" 

"Perfect we just got in a new shipment of new gowns that you might like." She led me over to a rack that held different color dresses. "So what color would you say would look good on you" 

"I have no clue. I'm that kind of girl just wore what she finds." she laughed 

"That is okay we will take it by ear." With that we tried on every gown that she could carry, she reminded me of Penny but ten times more energetic.  "So you will need something that is elegant but will flow when you do the run." 

"Correct." So she pulled out a gown that was very me. It was black but you could see the white gown under it. It was an off the shoulder top, I went in the room and tried the gown on. I would have to say that I was really shocked as to how this looked on me. I never got the chance for a prom so I didn't get the chance to wear something like this. If my mother could see me in something like this I know she would cry. 

'Are you okay, do you need me to come back' 

'No, I'm just thinking about my mother' 

'Oh, If you want I can get ahold oh my friend and see if she can come sooner.'

'Yes please.' with that I closed the link and went back to looking at my self in the mirror. Emmy came over to the door. 

"So what is the verdict." 

"I will take this one." then I thought about it. I didn't have any money and Kyle was not where I could call him without him seeing the gown. "Um after I take this off can you put this in the back so that I can find my mate to get the money for it." 

"Oh you don't have to worry about that, I have been informed to credit it to the packs account." 

"Really"