Three

When they called my group I took a deep breath, then followed the rest of the girls once we were back on the stage the director smiled. 

"Okay gents this group hold four virgins. I will not tell you who I will let that be a surprise. I did a mental eye roll, such a creep. As he started to call the girls one by one watching the process was a lot to take in. The men that were sitting were fighting over the girl of their choice I haven't heard a bid that passed Alexa yet which really got to me. A few of the girls didn't get sold they seemed really upset by this now they would have to go to the auction for the Beta's breeder. I prayed that I didn't get sold to either that way I could hurry to find my family. 

When he finally called my name I swore the room got really quiet, This is Claire McDowell she like to dance and plays the violin. She is average built she would be a great breeder if you get this gem. Wow that was the most weirdest intro ever. "Will start the bidding of five thousand." 

A few men held up their hands yelling for a higher price. The number kept getting higher and higher. When I looked around the room my eyes finally found him he was in the far back talking to another man, he looked at me I swore his eyes turned red. Why was he mad when I finally focused back on the auction they were at well passed Alexa's amount all I kept thinking was, was I really worth this amount. 

The man in the back raised his hand and yelled the most ridiculous amount I have ever heard. "Two million" Everyone including myself was shocked I must be in the twilight zone. He was buying a woman for two million dollars. I glanced at the director he was still looking at the man in the back. He realized that he was speechless he cleared his throat. 

"Well two million anyone higher." Holding out his hand waiting on a response. when no one answered with a bid. When he slammed down the gantlet down I knew that I was going with a man I didn't know to have his shifters babies. I took a step back in line to allow the other girls to be bought when it was finally over we headed back down to the room. Awaiting for our new masters to fetch us. As I sat down I could hear the girls that were in my group whisper next to me.

"I can't believe he bought her for two million dollars" 

"I know, what is so special" they both nodded their head. When they came up with something else to talk about I just sat there in my own thoughts until a man walked in the room all of us bowed our heads. "Claire McDowell" my head snapped up he was now standing in front of me. The guy was an easy six feet tall with short brown hair. He was attractive but far from the man that bought me. 

"Ms. McDowell?"

"Yes that's me" 

"Good follow me" I was hesitant I didn't know this man but I couldn't deny him or I would get in trouble, standing up I followed him down a corridor my heart was racing. "Please calm down." He stated "I can hear your heart about to fall out your chest." 

"Sorry, where are you taking me" he didn't answer. 

"Please tell me something" I begged. 

He stayed silent and kept walking. I figured he was going to stay silent. Once we stopped at a door I just stood there. "He is waiting on you" with that he opened the door. Walking into the room the room was well lit, the door shut behind me. Shocked I froze the mans back was turned to me I just stood there waiting on what I have no clue. 

He finally turned and to tell you the truth..... Damn he was ten times hotter up close. Hw was tall with long black hair that laid to his shoulder with deep blue eyes. Once he was fully turned, he looked at me with an expression that I couldn't understand. 

"So I would like to say that once we leave here you will call me Kyle." That made me confused. Madam Olivia told us that we were only allowed to call them master.  

"I'm sorry Master but I cannot do that" 

he was silent "Fine then" he walked closer once he was standing in front of me. I could smell him and I would have to say my mouth watered. If he wasn't the enemy I would have asked him out. "We will head out of here. Do you have anything you would need to get." 

"No, we are not allowed to have any belongings" 

"Oh okay, when we arrive we will have someone take you to the store to get you what you need" I was silent I didn't know what to do. With that we headed out we never spoke to one another until we reached the front door where Madam Olivia stood with a stack of folders that she was handing out to each Alpha that bought one of the girls. As we stood in front of her she smiled down at me 

"Claire, I hope you bring your master some strong breeders." She looked at Kyle "Here is her profile anything you would for anything you would like to know will be in there." 

"Thank you" Grabbing the folder, we headed out the compound and went to the car. I sat in the back with him. As the car headed towards my new home and my new life. I just kept thinking about Lori and my family. Did she find them or did she get caught by another group of trackers or did she freeze to death. A slight tear escaped and rolled down my face, quickly wiping away the tear and decided that I should just relax cause I didn't know what to expect or how I was going to survive. Drifting off to sleep to the sound of the the wind coming through the front window.