12. Brotopia And Shitscreek

│C H A P T E R  1 2 │

"Jeongguk, you are not wearing that to the party." Taehyung said after taking one glance at the younger who stood by the doorway to Taehyung's room.

Jeongguk posed in various angles, his arm positioned up on the wall as he put on a show for the devil, dressed in his floral print shirt paired with plaid pants. Taehyung stared on, and somewhere in the background Jimin spoke,

"Well, that was painful to watch."

Jeongguk sent a glance over Taehyung's shoulder and flashed Jimin the middle finger.

"Get outta here with your lego ass self and go play with tinkerbell or something."

Jimin tsked under his breath but didn't reply as he proceeded to fidget with his outfit. The midnight blue of his hair harmonized perfectly with his attire and the patterns of silver that ran along the sides and across his chest stood out complimenting the blue haired boy's figure.

"You know what Jeongguk, just wear this and stop complaining." Taehyung walked into his closet and pulled out a black outfit, chucking it at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk walked away like a scolded kid and gathered with the duo soon after, squirming in his apparel and stood at the base of the staircase. He grumbled under his breath, letting out a string of curses and an angry this doesn't bring out my assets, as he glanced back at his rear end. The devil was nowhere in sight but the blue haired boy grazed his eyes up and down Jeongguk's body and nodded in approval.

"You look presentable, I guess."

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow before rolling his eyes.

"Just say I look like a snack and get over it." Jimin narrowed his eyes as the younger looked around the dining hall, in search of Taehyung.

"He's on the balcony."

"The whAT NOW- SINCE WHEN DID WE HAVE A- WHEN DID THAT DOOR GET THERE-"

Jeongguk continued to let out a shrill squeal as he ran towards the door and threw it open, revealing Taehyung along with the most beautiful night sky he had ever laid his eyes on.

Jeongguk couldn't help but let out a small woah as he gawked at the scenery before him. Stars and more stars ran across the black canvas of the sky. The light patter of the rain that descended created a hazy effect and if not for the voice of Taehyung which echoed in the background, he would've stood there staring at the beauty the scene before him held for the longest time.

"You okay there, buddy?"

"Holy shit, Taehyung. Where the fuck were you hiding all of this whole this time?"

He made his way towards the devil who was seated on the white bench which stood out, contracting with Taehyung's crimson and black attire. He settled himself next to Taehyung and once again the pair sat in silence for a matter of seconds before the red haired boy decided to speak.

"This has always been here, Jeon." Taehyung said, but kept staring ahead. "You refused to walk in this direction cause you said the corridor was, and I quote, pissing my pants worthy, remember?"

Jeongguk chuckled as he lightly punched Taehyung in the arm.

"What are you doing here anyways? Shouldn't we be leaving for the party? Oh, and speaking of the party, what are we gonna do there anyway? Who's going to be there and oh my god is there going to be any dancing?"

Taehyung heaved a sigh.

"There you go again with your questions. To answer your first question, I like the view-