4. Gigantic Magical Teleporter

│C H A P T E R  4 │

"WE ARE NOT GOING BACK TO THAT HELL HOLE AGAIN! I AM, NOT YOU. " Jimin yelled when Taehyung informed him about the sudden trip to the other dimension.

"Remember last time?" Jimin added lowering his voice as he took a fleeting glance at the younger who was now asleep, face first on the dining table. "That yaldson growled at us, sire."

His voice dropped a few octaves lower, as if he was reenacting a scene from a really intense horror movie.

"It knew we were there."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, his tongue pushed against his cheek as he did so. Taehyung simply ignored Jimin's comment as he strolled past him walking up the stairs, elegantly. Jimin followed him, hastily taking huge strides in order to catch up with the devil.

"Are you listening to me, your highness? I'm telling you, that boy is evil. He is up to something. Why would he come here in the first place?"

Taehyung stopped. Turned around. Looked at Jimin. Then glanced at Jungkook.

And then he sighed.

"If he does something wrong, I'll be sending him to another Kingdom here, there's no need to worry, Jimin." Taehyung said, his voice calm and collected as always. "And about the situation you mentioned earlier, it was a dog, Jimin, not a dinosaur. You sure well knew that dogs can see us." 

Jimin heaved a long sigh. The last thing he wanted was to argue with his highness and Jimin sure well knew that there was going to be a lot of arguing for the rest of the day.

"Wake him up. Bring him to the room."

Jimin bowed in response before turning on his heels waltzing back to the sleeping boy. Jimin watched him for a second in disgust as a drip of saliva leaked out of Jungkook's slightly open mouth, landing on the mahogany table that he was laying on. Jimin reached out, poking Jeongguk on the shoulder with his index finger before retracting his hand back wiping it on his aqua blue outfit.

"Hey, wake up. We're leaving in a few minutes."

Jeongguk stirred in his seat, lifting his head up before sending a spine-chilling glare at Jimin. He stood up and simply walked up the staircase, feeling Jimin's penetrating gaze boring holes in the back of his head.

They walked up the stairs and reached the room in absolute silence.

Ha- bitch you thought—

Jeongguk managed to pester Jimin throughout the two minute walk asking him ridiculous questions to which the latter responded with absolutely nothing. Jeongguk kept on ranting not noticing that they have now arrived at their destination.

"—So I'm sitting there, barbeque sauce on my titties—"

"Can you like shut up for a second?" Jimin interrupted Jeongguk's meaningless chatter as he turned to face the younger, with a look of frustration. He then proceeded to walk towards a room, knocking on the mahogany door before stepping backwards awaiting for it to open.

The door opened revealing Taehyung who was now dressed in a red attire along with an aurous chest and shoulder armor. A sword which was enclosed with a golden shield was attached to Taehyung's hip which he was adjusting the moment the pair stepped into the room.

Jeongguk felt dizzy watching Taehyung.

"You can shove a cabbage down my esophagus and I'd say thank you." Jeongguk muttered breathlessly under his breath. Taehyung turned to look at the younger, beyond confused.

"Pardon?" He asked as Jimin ambled past the pair, walking around the room checking on the instruments that it bore.

"I- I mean, you look good." Jeongguk stammered, a pink blush dusting his cheeks as soon as the words rolled off his tongue. "I'd smash." He added causing Taehyung to raise a confused eyebrow and at that moment Jeongguk wanted to combust from where he was standing yet he managed to put on a fuck-I-shouldn't-have-said-that-now-I-have-to-pretend-I'm-not-internally-screaming-and-dying-over-and-over-again smile to which Taehyung responded with a grim nod.

"Thank you, Jeongguk." Taehyung paused, averting his eyes away from the younger. "Let's go, we have to be back before night falls."

"How do we go there?" Jeongguk questioned following Taehyung deeper into the room. They stopped and Jeongguk's mouth fell open at the object that was positioned in front him.

It was a huge blue disk, the color of the sky when it was time for the moon to take over, the edges of the larger hoop was coated with an amber carving. Jimin and Taehyung watched as Jeongguk stared at the mysterious piece for a solid minute.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck. Is. This?" Jeongguk questioned walking closer. Taehyung rolled his eyes at his apparently stupid question.

"It's a time traveler, obviously. Except that we use it to travel through dimensions."

It was Jeongguk's turn to roll his eyes.

"Yeah, like I totally had a fucking gigantic magical teleporter to teleport me to places back when I was on earth. When was the last time you went back there?"

Jimin turned to Taehyung.

"Your majesty, he is right, for once. They don't have teleporters anymore."

Jeongguk ogled at the blue haired boy, his mouth hanging open.

"What the fuck? There were teleporters in the first place?!" Jimin ignored him as he turned to the instrument in front of them. He wrapped a blue bracelet around his wrist, tightening it before tapping on it with his index finger.

"Okay, now hold hands and place your open palm on the surface, close your eyes and focus on where you want to land. We want to land in a shopping mall so think of a shopping mall." Jimin paused, sending a warning glance at Jeongguk. "Don't think of any other place cause that's where we'll end up in."

Jimin stopped and closed his eyes. So did Taehyung and Jeongguk.

Taehyung thought of a shopping mall and so did Jimin.

After a second the trio opened their eyes before looking around, expecting to be standing in a shopping mall but much to Jimin's horror, Taehyung's confusion and Jeongguk's delight, they were not where they were supposed to be.

Jimin turned to Jeongguk calmly as possible, his teeth clenched, anger rattling his bones.

"Can you explain to me why we are in a pet adoption center?"

A/N

So this sucked.

Fun fact nobody asked for : yaldson meant 'son of a bitch' in the 1800s. I don't know what you could do with this piece of information ajbadvabd

Sorry you had to read that smh. Have an amazing day and stan bts for healthy skin thank you very much.

- Amy