10. Socrates Is, Beyond Doubt, A Freak In Bed

│C H A P T E R  1 0 │

"Jeon— you're the one who came to my room and asked me to sleep with you!"

"Bu- But you were the one who fucking assaulted me, bitch!"

"I didn't assault you, my feet barely touched yours, Jeongguk!" Taehyung replied, calmly rubbing his temple as he deliberately ignored the questioning stare that Jimin threw at the bickering pair. "Let's also completely ignore the fact that you screamed bloody murder in my ear and pushed me off my bed, shall we?!"

Jeongguk raised his cup of morning coffee to his lips as he held up his middle finger towards the devil who merely glared in response. Jimin struggled to fix his dark blue cape clipped to his shoulders, his jaw clenched as he observed the two interact.

"Well, what I saw was not a good start to the morning, I should tell you that." Jimin muttered under his breath. Taehyung noticed his struggle with the cloth hence he walked the space between them, pulling the blue-haired boy closer as his fingers fastened the cape, quickly.

Jeongguk tilted his head, watching the two with interest. He also didn't fail to notice how Jimin's eyes rapidly dropped to the floor as soon as the devil's eyes met his.

"Thank you, sire." He muttered before pulling away from the red-haired boy. Taehyung merely responded with a slight nod and a small smile. "I'll be back in a few hours." His eyes moved to Jeongguk's. "Hey, don't try anything new, kid. Keep your hands to yourself. And don't ruin the remaining curtains."

"Hey, it wasn't me who peed on them. Yeontan did."

Jimin rolled his eyes as Jeongguk pouted.

"Yeah, I'll also pretend that I didn't see you training him to pee there saying, and I quote 'take that, you three inch fool'." Jimin retorted, his gaze set on the younger who struggled to stifle an obvious chuckle. Taehyung too turned around and walked away hiding a smile creeping onto his lips. The distant sound of a smack followed by a yelp reached his ears as he walked up the stairs making his way towards the library.

Solitude welcomed him in a warm embrace as soon as the door closed with a soft click behind him. He walked over to where he had been reading the previous day and picked up the book he had been reading before placing himself down on the chair with a contented sigh.

But the happiness lasted only a little as the door was thrown open as a loud whistle followed.

"Damn, bro— you sure do read a lot, don'tcha? You know, my history professor would totally kill to meet you gosh." Jeongguk said, chuckling to himself as his eyes roamed around the large library consisting of a large number of bookshelves each shelf bearing books. The devil simply ignored the younger as his eyes trailed the scripted words on the pale yellow page.

"Oops, sorry. I'm bothering you aren't I?" Jeongguk said, and the devil was genuinely surprised to hear such words leave the boy's mouth. What he responded with surprised him more.

"Grab a book and read if you want." He grumbled softly but it was loud enough for the younger to hear. Jeongguk's lips formed a small o as he stared at Taehyung for a few seconds before walking around the large space in search of a book that would catch his eye.

He walked to the very corner of the library taking in the weird feeling of warmth and the rusty smell that wrapped around him like a soft blanket. In the far corner of the library was a table. Jeongguk walked over, curiosity taking over him as his eyes peered over to see a single book flipped open.

His fingers traced the edges of the soft pages as he swiftly turned to the cover page.

Hhmm that's weird. Nothing's written on it. And the sentences— they're not printed.