8. Good Fucking Job, Jimin!

│ C H A P T E R  8 │

Jeongguk rubbed his eyes as he yawned. He stretched his arm over his head and a confused expression crossed his features as he felt himself being obstructed. He turned to his side and almost screamed in terror at the view in front of him.

Taehyung had his eyes closed, the only evidence for his consciousness being the soft rising and the falling of his body. His vibrant red hair fell over his eyes, landing perfectly among his lashes. Jeongguk felt himself stiffen, then relax as he realized that the devil was still fast asleep.

And being the creepy motherfucker he is, Jeongguk decided to stare at Taehyung's godly features in awe.

Taehyung lips were slightly parted and his brows were furrowed slightly as if he was concentrating deeply. Unconsciously, Jeongguk reached out slowly as he let his fingers remove the strands of hair that fell over the devil's eyes. His fingers grazed the side of Taehyung's face slightly and a faint smile danced on his lips as he realized that this was probably the only chance he would get to see Taehyung this close.

Jeongguk withdrew his hands and when his hands accidentally brushed Taehyung's chest, he paused.

The slumber had caused Taehyung's attire to unfasten slightly causing his chest to be exposed to the boy in front of him. Jeongguk took a sharp intake of breath as he stared, unashamed, at Taehyung's revealed skin and his prominent pecs.

"Damn bro, these are some nice tiddies-" Jeongguk whispered to himself in awe and much to his horror, at that exact moment, Taehyung' eyes fluttered open. Taehyung's eyes adjusted to the sight before him and he did a double-take, not taking his eyes off of the younger.

"Jeongguk? What are you doing?"

"I'- ummhh- nothing."

"Your hands are on my chest."

Oh shit.

Jeongguk pulled away at the speed of light as heat crept up his neck coloring his cheeks a dusted pink. Taehyung watched bemused as the younger struggled to form words, having to lose the extreme confidence he had had before. Jeongguk got off the bed as he rushed off the bedroom muttering a string of curses as he collided with the furniture as a cause to the hangover he was starting to experience. Taehyung lifted himself up balancing himself on his elbows as he stared at the younger with his head tilted.

***

The breakfast table was awkward, to say the least.

Jeongguk did not utter a word and Taehyung composed his usual imposing attitude while Jimin continued to glare at Jeongguk with the nastiest look he could muster.

Jimin could sense something was up. The tension in the room was through the roof (and that's a lot cause the roof of the castle was pretty damn high aNyways-) and so Jimin began the questioning.

"How was your sleep last night, sire?"

Taehyung looked up from his food as he flashed a confused glance at Jimin, noticing a change in Jimin's usual tone.

"Wasn't the best, to be honest." He said, sending a quick glance at Jeongguk who narrowed his eyes, in accusation. "Yourself?"

"I slept well, sire. Thank you for asking."

An awkward pause. The silence was almost unbearable hence, Jimin spoke again.

"Please pardon my bluntness, but did something happen between you two? I feel like I can sense someth-

"wooaAHHH GUYS-" Jungkook interrupted and both pairs of eyes turned to stare at him, causing his eyes to widen slightly. "-SS, would you look at that? This apple crumble is perfectly done, oh my lorrdd! The texture and the sweetness are just-" Jeongguk continued his act as he blew a chef's kiss, feigning an impressed look. He turned to glare at Jimin and he flashed him a sickly sweet smile as he spoke. "-good fucking job, Jimin!"