Fix you.

Ashton's p.o.v

~♧~♧~♧~♧~

I was now fully awake. We both had breakfast and I just wanted to ask her about the cuts but i couldn't. First, she'll hate me because I didn't respect her privacy and I looked at her cuts, second of all I don't have the guts. We were both talking and laughing. I liked the idea of making her laugh, at least she'll forget about the pain for a while. " Why ? " I accidentally blurted out. She furrowed her eyebrows "wha- " she was about to complete her sentence but I cut her off " why do you have fresh cuts on your arms huh ?! I thought you knew how to keep a promise. " I said showing her how frustrated I am. " You weren't here..." she mumbled. I sigh and pulled her in for a hug. I felt that if I'd hug her tightly I might break her into pieces so I took caution while hugging her. " give me a second chance and I...I can fix you " I'd never hurt her. She needs my help and I'm gonna be here. Through thick and thin. " Hey, princess, I'm gonna go get something from my house and I'll be back, is that okay, I mean if you don't want me to-" she gave me a weird look. " Am rambling aren't I ? " I asked her, she just giggled and nodded. " you're always welcomed, ash. " She said while leaning over the door Frame. I smiled at her and waited for the elevator. " If you need anything, call me, okay ? " I told her while grinning at her. " We will see MR. " She said while smirking. I just laughed and shook my head while getting into the elevator.

-------------------------------------------------

grace's p.o.v

~♢~♢~♢~♢~

I waited for Ashton but he never came. I sigh. where the hell is he ? I dialed his number for the millionth time but his phone is just turned off. I heard a knock on my door which caused me to jump. I ran and opened the door to find ashton carrying lots of bags. He got in and dropped the bags and I just tackled him into a hug. " Oh my God Ashton I have been calling you since forever and oh m- " I was blabbering and he cut me off. " My battery has died, baby I'm so sorry. " I blushed as he called me "baby" but at the same time I kinda didn't like it. " WELL THEN CHARGE IT, DORK ! " I yelled while giggling. " HEY !  At least I'm your dork. "  He said while pouting and pretending to be hurt, he placed his hand on his chest where his heart is positioned. I playfully rolled my eyes at him. I was about to go to my room until he stopped me. " I got you a couple of things " He mumbled and lead me towards the bags the he has dropped earlier.  He handed me two boxes. one was filled with doughnuts and the other was filled with cupcakes. Then he handed me a bouquet of red roses. " Ashton what the hell is tha-" he cut me off. AGAIN. " it's the late valentine presents. I got you that one. it's a bit special. I hope you'd like it. Now close your eyes." I did as I was told. I felt a cold metal around my neck. " Open 'em now " he whispered into my ears. I looked in the closest mirror and I emedietly fell in love with the present. It was a necklace that had a crescent moon in the middle of it. " oh my god ashton this is- this is perfect. Oh my god thank you but, but I can't take it....I'm so sorry. " I said while trying to take off the necklace but he stopped me. " You're making me sad... why can't you take it ? don't you like it ? " he asked me while fiddling with his fingers. " No, no ash it's just...it's so special and I'm nothing close to special " I was blabbering but he stopped me by placing his index finger on my lips and just shook his head. " Princess you're perfect, and if you can't see it then I can. I love every single inch of you." He mumbled placing a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and hugged him tightly. Ashton and I were lying on the couch wrapped up in a blanket while eating cupcakes and doughnuts. " Hey Ash. Why did you pick the one with the Cresent moon." I asked him. " To show you that I will always love you to the moon and back " He told me with a light smile but then the smile disappeared. when Ashton said that he liked me, he forgot to add" just as friends " because non of us like the other. He looked as if he was gonna cry. " What's up ashton ? "" It's just...it's...it's nothing. ".

* after 2 hours *

I felt something hard hit my shoulder. I turned and saw Ashton's head lying on my shoulder as soft snores escaped from his lips. I kissed his forehead and wrapped an arm around him.

* next morning *

I was getting ready for work. Ashton was still asleep. I was now leaving since I was running a bit late. I left a note on the microwave where I left ashton's breakfast in. I headed to work and started working. I am staying at work from the morning till 11:00 pm. It was currently 6:00 pm and I was literally exhausted. It was my break time, I had half an hour break. while sipping my coffee, two hands wrapped around my waist causing me to jump. I knew it was him. I felt those soft lips leaving a sloppy kiss at the back of my neck. I just groaned and turned around. " what are you doing here ? " I asked him while smiling and shaking my head. " Just wanted to ask you this. I know it's nothing special and all but, would you give me the honour and be my date to prom ? " My eyes widened and...